christmas card

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Nov 30, 2008.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    would like to take this time to wish everone on the boc a merry xmas and a happy newyear.my wife,miss b,and i have had a great time this year with the gatherings we made and would like to thank all who take the time and effert to put them on.would also like to thank paul and the mods for the work they do.till we meet again at the next gathering yall take care and be safe.
    your friend pits

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Johnnie Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you and your family. I agree with you on the BOC gatherings. A good time to meet some nice members.

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Johnnie merry christmas to you and your family I hope to make a few gathering this year:big_smile:

4. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    same to you my buddy:big_smile:

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I totally agree Johnnie. I will celebrate my 1 yr anniversary with the BOC in three days and I must say this past year has been one of the best years I have ever enjoyed just by being a member here with the BOC and meeting all of you wonderful folks here.

I cannot express into words the gratitude and feelings that I have experienced and enjoyed since becoming a member of the BOC and meeting all you great folks here. I have made many life long friends and companions here this year at the gatherings and hope to meet many more in the years to come.

May everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.
    Kev

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I will have to agree with everyone who has made a post. I too have meet a lot of great people through the BOC. I have only been to 3 garthering but enjoyed them all.
    So I too would like to take this oppertunity to say :
    Merry Christmas !!

to all members of the BOC/SOC and Paul and Staff.

8. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    This is without a doubt the VERY best site. I came on back in Feb. and have learned a lot and made a lot of friends. Here's hoping y'all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!:0a31:

9. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    i have to agree BOC is the best site on the net wishing all a Merry Christmas