Christmas Banquet/Gathering

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Nov 19, 2008.

Which date would be best for the Banquet/Gathering

1. December 6th works best for me

2. December 13th works best for me

3. Either date will work out for me.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Just looking to see which date would suit the members best? Please vote accordingly so I can finalize the date and advise everyone of the location and times. Thanks.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    As well, is there any interest out there on having a Gateway Polar Bear Dollar Tourney on the day we dont have the banquet? It will be an open ramp format if there is interest amongst those of us that are DUMB enough to participate. :smile2:

Kutter, we know you wont be participating :smile2: At least we know it wont rain :roll_eyes:

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    If that's the the case, I vote to have the banquet on the 13th. I will have the little girl that weekend and it would be easier for me to fish the 6th. That's if I have been able to shed the sling and Mrs Rat gives me the green light to go...:confused2::roll_eyes:

4. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    As of now I have both open with a definite on the 6th... A dollar event sounds great also. :big_smile:

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Dec. is wide open with me. I just need a ride for the tourney:sad2:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    If there is enough folks that want to participate and we have it, you can ride with me Will.

7. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Shoot Willie, not sure why you would want a ride with the luck you've been having with that bank spot of yours! :big_smile::big_smile: I think you're the only gateway member that has caught fish this fall!!! We should all meet up with you and fish this little honey hole of yours!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Bill I dying to get out there and look around that spot, just havent had time.
    Im pretty much free the rest of the year so if anyone wants to go Im all for it.........:wink:

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I should have a clue by Friday nite. Got to see what my schedule is.

10. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I think either date will work for me. If the tourney takes place, I would appreciate anyone willing to put me in their boat. I look forward to all of it!:big_smile:

11. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Brent, if the tourney is on the 6th, you're more than welcome to join Stl-Stitch and I!

12. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I voted for the 6th, I think Deb works the weekend of the 13th....But, it really doesn't matter to me cause I'll probably be working both of them. :sad2:

13. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Thanks, I appreciate that!!

14. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I wont be able to do anything after the 15th of Dec. I am going in to get a bypass done on my leg. Supposed to be down for 2 months. I will see about that figure. Maybe fishin aint as strenuous as workin. If I take Harryold with me I wont have to worry about catching anything so It shouldnt hurt me right.

15. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    here's wishing you a speedy recovery bob!!

16. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thats right you old fart, so I guess I'm fishing with you huh.. I'll bring my own anchor this time.. If I had the money I'd buy you a damn wench for xmas.. Ok I don't care which day just let me know soon enough to put in for the days off..
    Also... whose planning on attending the BOC big event in Paducah... We really need to start making plans on that too, geeze do I have to think of everything for you guys... I know your lost without me here bugging you all the time huh.. hehehe.. Seems like there isn't enough hours in the day anymore..

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Nice to hear from ya again Harold, been missing ya here! Glad to see you stop by every now and again!

18. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    WELL when is it?

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Most likely 13th. Will know more tomorrow. :wink:

20. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member