Chris Benoit, family found dead

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Cherokee, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    My Father-N-Law called and wanted be to check and see if it was true about Chris Benoit one of WWE wrestles and his family found dead today. So i checked and it is true.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

Thoughts and Prayers GO out To his family

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    I just heard about that. That is a shame. I watch wrestling with the kids and he was one of our favorite wrestlers. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Very sad to see anyone pass away, thanks.

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Dang, thats horrible! Prayers go out to the family, friends and fans. I dont watch alot of wrestling but I knew who he was and had seen him.

Just horrible...sad. :sad2:

5. isaiahedwards

isaiahedwards New Member

State:
    Cincinnati.Ohio
    i've read on other boards they think it was CO

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    don't know what CO is...i hope it isn't one of those murder/suicide things with steroids/drugs/desperation stuff at work..i watch wrestling infrequently, but i like benoit.............the spotlight seems to harm more people than it helps.

most people that are in that flickering light seem unable to cope with it...2 groups, IMHO...the first is thrust suddenly into it and can't deal with the pressure..the 2nd loves the limelight and can't deal with being thrust out of it...i am glad that all my noteriety is associated with the BOC...should i go belly up, my heirs will sue all of you:0a12:

7. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    we are watching the 3 hour tribute as i type this.
    my son is a big fan and with the vince mcmann ordeal a couple weeks ago i thought they were B S 'n around about this too ,
    very sad.

8. isaiahedwards

isaiahedwards New Member

State:
    Cincinnati.Ohio
  9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea - Tea took the words right out of my Mouth & Heart :sad2:

My prayers go out to the guy.
    :too_sad:

Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    they supposely are handling it as a Homicde. used to like to watch him when I watched Wrestling.Prayers going out to the Familys.
    Chris,wife Nancy and son REST IN PEACE!!

11. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    He was one of my favorites, right up there with Flair, Stone Cold and HHH. Sad stuff Im gonna miss him. RIP My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

12. STUMPKNOCKER

STUMPKNOCKER New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Crazy, its a shame at the number of wrestlers that seem to die so young, much more it seems than in other sports.

13. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    So sad, my boys are upset about it!!

14. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

Maybe it has something to do with the rampant use of illegal and performance enhancing drugs in professional wrasslin????

BTW in "sports" the outcome is not pre-determined

Wrasslin is nothing more then a violent soap opera, never the less It is a shame when people die young

15. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    back in the days i watched wrestling i loved him.... its so sad to see anyone pass when they don't have to.. my thoughts and prayers are with the family

16. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    One of the best wrestlers ever to grace the squared circle,He will be sadly missed. Our prayers go out to his family. Oh by the way wrestling is Entertainment but you have to be an athlete to do what they do.

17. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I thought the same thing.My grandson came in and told me last night,so I did a quick internet search and nothing came up.Told him no way could they organize a 3 hour tribute before it was even on legit news.
    Guess I was wrong again.

18. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Well WWE origanally had the three hour tribute planned for Mr mcmann the fake limo accident,but when this happened they made it a tribute to benoit.That is a shame ,I guess the fame and steroids got the best of him.

19. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    If that is truly what happened and they knew that is what happened. I can't beleive they would pay tribute to the man. Steroids, Fame, Drugs or not it takes a pretty sorry individual to do that to their family.JMHO:sad2:.