Chopper poll.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Apr 20, 2007.

Wset Coast, or OCC?

1. I like West Coast better.

2. I like OCC better.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm not a biker, don't own a bike. When I do ride a motorcycle, it's dirtbike or 4 wheeler, but I used to enjoy watching Jesse James build bikes pretty much from scratch. I like some of OCC's bikes, but I don't like the show, or the bikes as much as West Coast Choppers. Plus, however cool it may be, I don't care for the prolific use of the C&C fabrication. I don't care for their "themes" very much. I miss Jesse James. Gotta love Mikey though. He's the only real person on the show.jmho I'm interrested in y'all's opinion. I like the old school.

2. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    I don't know from bikes, but Jesse married very well.:big_smile:

3. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    And devorced very quickly thereafter.

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well Im not a real fan of eithers bikes. I would put my Vote venom choppers or Martin brothers

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I agree I stopped watching the show when Junior got addicted to that stupid CnC machine. Those boys would make a gas tank with that thing if they could LOL

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    haft to go witk billy lang or indian larry god rest his soul.

7. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I have to agree with you on that.

8. rednecksportsman511

rednecksportsman511 New Member

State:
    Birmingham, AL
    while i respect occ's work, jesse james puts more soul and talent into each bike. he doesn't build the bike just to make the customer happy. he builds each bike to satisfy not only his own standards but to exceed his customers' highest expectations. and almost every part of every bike he makes is built from scratch. even many of the manufactured parts he uses, eg fenders, tanks, frames, were originally his built from scratch creation. he has many of his more popular styles and parts manufactured. plus, you hafta respect his metal work. enlgish wheel, or just a hammer and his hands, he truly fabricates metal work in a way you dont find much of anymore.

9. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    The OCC boys are stars.. but Jesse James is a genious. That vanilla gorilla bike he built, as stripped down plain as it is, is awsome.

10. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    I'm pretty sure he and Sandra Bullock are still married.

11. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Oh, see, there ya go, I can't even keep up with him anymore. I lost my crush on her for some reason anyway. I don't know what she did, but I just see her as goofy anymore. If she knocked on my window at 2am, i would probably change my mind real quick though!

Yes, I love his bikes because they are classy, and hand made, and built to be ridden. OCC's bikes may be museum showpieces, but to me, lack the heart of the west coast choppers.

12. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I don't know why I was under the impression that Jesse, and Sandra got a devorce. Maybe I just made the assumption because that's what usually happens??? LOL! Anyway, here's an interresting tid-bit of information that I just dug up.http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20037227,00.html