Chocolate poll

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Dec 5, 2006.

Favorite chocolate

1. Milk chocolate

2. White chocolate

3. Dark chocolate

4. Flavored chocolate

5. I don't eat chocolate

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Do you like chocolate?

Last year Hershey's brought out different flavors of kisses. I loved the cherry chocolate ones.

This year, I was looking for a few more bags to put away for thru out the year, and didn't find any YET. BUT I did find strawberry kisses in DARK chocolate. :tounge_out: Dark chocolate is now said to be good for your heart, so I don't feel so guilty, when I occasionally want chocolate.

Since it is the Christmas season, I thought I would see what kind of chocolate is most popular.

Take care.
    Cheryl

2. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    for any chocolate lover if you haven't tryed Lindt Lindor Truffles you don't know what your missing these are the best chocolates in the world and they come in every kind of chocolate imaginable do yourself a favor and try em I think walmart even carrys them now there not to expensive the new holiday one is milk chocolate with a creamy white choco filling or if your wife likes chocolate get her some it would be worth extra points for ya

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

When I eat chocolate, which isn't often. I like the white. Put it in a cookie with macadamia nuts and I will follow you to the edge of the earth and jump when you toss it over. Not really but that is MMMMMmmmMmmmmMMmMmm good

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I've often said that if given a very limited time to live. I want to be connected to a chocolate IV with a good steady flow. LOL!

5. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Dark all the way, yum yum.:smile2:

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I'm not much of a candy eater any more bit white Choc. Is sooooooooo good!
    Bill

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I only eat choclate occasionally, but when i do seems like i cant get enough. LO My favorite is hersheys dark.

8. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My favorite chocolate is like the 70% cocoa kind. If your not used to that much "darkness" it seems bitter at first, but I am used to it and it's my favorite.

9. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Hersheys has a blueberry nut dark chocolate bar that is pretty good. I also Like Cadbury's Fruit an Nut milk chocolate.

If I had to go with a favorite (and really- we're splitting hairs by asking what our favorite chocolate is... that is like asking what "O" is better- it sure aint like choosing eyeglass lenses!) :eek:oooh: I would have to go with "Nutella". It is found in the peanut butter aisle in grocery stores and is made of the guts of the Ferro Rochet chocolates... creamy hazelnut ganache!!! (drool) :beauty: :dribble:

NOW SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD- I AM TRYING TO STICK TO A DIET HERE! ROTFL

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Just finished off a bag of Hershey's Almond Kisses. I don't like dark chocolate, a little white is OK but my favorite is milk, I love it and always have. :big_smile:

11. ShadyValleyMtnLady

ShadyValleyMtnLady New Member

State:
    TN
    I thought Dark chocolate was a major food group??:tounge_out:
    Those cherry cordial kisses are hard to beat but those dark truffles are to die for!! Yummm
    Becca

12. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I would have to say that I like almost all kinds of chocolate but I voted for milk chocolate, love those chocolate turtles with peanuts.

13. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    I like the chocolate covered peanuts and almonds:smile2:

14. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    I manage to devour a whole Devils Food Cake by myself in 3 days with the dark icing on it. Back when I was a young'un I liked the Zero candy bars. They had the white chocolate on them. I still like the good old Hershey bar with almonds. Nestles Krackles ain't bad either.

15. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A toss up with sour gummy worms for me.

16. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Im not big on chocolate and can really do without it. But I tend to lean more towards Dark than anything else. Cadberry dark chocolate is good.

I usually wont eat it if its Herseys choclate. Taste fake and too synthetic.

17. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    All choclate is good but HERSHEYS SEMI SWEET is my downfall

18. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Now that we answered when do we get our candy

19. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    not a big chocolate person, actually i hate it. The only chocolate I will eat is a Reese Cup. But I love sugar candy. Skittles, Gummy bears, etc-I could eat them all day.

20. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    This is not fair!!!!! I couldn't vote for all of them,so I didn't vote on any of them. If it's chocolate I Loooooovvvvvveeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me so hungry I had to go to the kitchen & get me a piece of homemade chocolate fudge.
    '