Chocolate Lab FREE to a good home!

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by tkishkape, Dec 6, 2008.

1. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I was blessed with a beautiful Chocolate Lab pup this summer. Someone gifted him to me by dumping him at my usual boat ramp. :embarassed:

He was so thin that I tried to read a bait label through him... Seriously though, this 50 pound pup was covered with ticks and we were afraid he wouldn't survive the dip.

Now, "Brownie" is estimated to be a year old, 80 pounds and completely healed of his sores. His coat is full and bright. Best of all, He's full of energy and loves to hunt! He retrieves a thrown dummy and has learned "Kennel", "NO", "Down", "Stay" and a few hand signs.

I have done all I know how to train him and housebreak him. His needs have greatly surpassed my ability. He needs a new home with someone that can work with him and allow him to grow into the great hunting companion that I know he can be.

Come and meet "Brownie" and see him for yourself. Send me a PM for pictures.

For an appointment, call my cell 405 919-0341.

"Brownie" is currently at my home in Gore, Oklahoma just 15 miles below the Lake Tenkiller Dam.

2. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Bump!

3. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Albert I wish you lived a little closer :sad2:. I am in the market for a hunting lab. My lab is 13 years old and will no longer hunt. Hope you can find brownie a good home.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Just posted about him in Rambleings Albert. Would love to have him but there isn't any duck hunting here and the dog deserves to be with a hunter. Smartest breed of dogs i ever seen or had.

5. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    you should have came got one of the 13 pups i had over the spring i let them go cheap . I will probably have another litter this spring they are akc registered pups .

6. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Keep me in mind this spring if I dont' find one by then.

7. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Thanks for taking that dog in like that and gettin' him feeling better Albert! Shows alot about the type person you are! Most would think about it and a lot fewer would actually do it. Reps to ya!

8. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    awww-shucks... it warnt nuthin. The poor feller were hongry!:embarassed:

9. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Albert, you can put that dog on Craigslist & I'd nearly guarantee you that it'd be gone within a few days. Labs are unbelievably smart. My wife and I got a chocolate lab 4 months after we got married. He was so smart, most folks would swear he understood English. I only wish my kids would mind as well as that dog did.:embarassed:

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I gotta commend ya hungey or not ya did good ....very good and ya get big starz fer sure!

11. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    I am in the market for a Lab. Just keep me in mind. I got back into duck hunting this year and would really love to have a Lab.