Chocked full of knowledge.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by SangamonCatKiller, Feb 27, 2006.

1. SangamonCatKiller

SangamonCatKiller New Member

State:
    central illinois
    It has come my attention that I have no further questions for my brothers. I have asked every single question I could come up with, received answers and studied the results. Now I don't know what to do. All the posts I have responded to, and posted have come and gone and the information received was invaluable. Now I only have information to give and feel like I have no room to receive any more. What to do when it's 60 degrees outside and your stuck at work in an office with nothing to do....If you can answer that, then I had the one last question. I guess I will work on applying what I have taken in but, have already concocted plans for such things. Did all my scouting out, depth checking, bought all terminal tackle and accessories needed for 06. I really need to hit the water's now!! Thanks for all the information you have provided me as I look forward to helping out anyone that needs my help(within limits). I will continue to frequent the mb, I just don't know what to do with myself anymore! You stircrazy brother,

Sck

2. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    it is called "cabin fever"!:p In a couple of weeks (I hope) we should be catching all kinds of fish!!!!:) Hang in there, I know how you feel.:cool:

3. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    No, you must have missed my cabin fever post. Like I said I have posted everything possible, I feel my days are numbered.

4. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    Sorry, now I am in trouble..........................:eek:

5. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    make a paper machete catfish and practice reeling in while at work!

6. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Play asteroids..........it's what I do to kill time till fishing season:)

The weather here is really nice and I'm off work so I figure I'll go drift fish for some crappie and castnet for some shad, tomorrow I'll go catfishing............I'm sure this knowledge will help you out a bunch:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I played a game of Asteroids already today!!

7. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Ok Nick,
    :grin-big: Now that we know everything about catfishin',Maybe someone can help by teaching us all about catcatchin'.I'm still green as heck in that category.:what-big:
    BILL

8. solomon

solomon New Member

State:
    MS
    SCK, it's been brought to my attention that if you can't find anything else to do at work, then that might be a good time to......actually work:crying:

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Negative...it's time to use some sick days and get out there and apply what you learned...then when you get back it's your turn to answer all the questions from the new members...:p Best of luck in 2006 Nick:cool:

10. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    The arcade is a no-go. Everytime I start a game, I get a chat and it pops up over it, thus ruining said game. I don't nececarily feel I know everything about fishing for flatheads. I just can't come up with anything else to ask....... As for the "w" word, that just it, I sit at a cubicle all day handling p.o'd customer over the internet. There isn't really much physical "work" involved.

11. solomon

solomon New Member

State:
    MS
    Oh no! Please accept my apology for using such inexcusable language:eek:

12. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey Sangomon cat killer. I have a recomendation. You need to go to your local power cooling lake. Like Sangchris and apply your knowledge this saturday and sunday. I have been told the Hot water ditch which you can fish from the back of your truck, is full of big flatheads. You just have to wait til they bite. Then report back with your findings and Hopefully pictures on monday.

NOW there is your assignment. Getter done.

13. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah thats as bad as the ba$$ word around the BOC lol.

14. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Buy a can of Tuna, maranade in cat nip. Then "fish" for the kids pet cat. Also might suggest you don't use a hook:eek: . Trying to get the hook out while one of the kids is hitting you on the head with a broom is not fun!:)

Frank

15. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The amount of knowledge here is amazing!

One thing is for sure, as soon as you hit the water you will come up with more questions!! One of my favorites is, "where are the fish?????"

16. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, If you have run out of questions to ask you are in big trouble. Catfishing is a never-ending quest. If you are done asking questions, then your quest is over.

:crying:

We'll miss ya man!

Just Joking:p

Trust me, after your first trip to use all this knowledge you will come up with more questions.

17. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Weather is getting neal nice this week.I'll have to go out a couple of times and try practicing catcatchin.Yee-Haw:happ-big: :006:

BILL

18. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    If you've exhausted all the standard questions its time to take it to the next level and experiment on ways to improve your fish catching. Small tweeks to the general theories. I learn something new every time I go fishing. Something about bait,line,placement,fish attitudes,boat handling,sometihng.Then report back what ever kernel of wisdom you've found.

19. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    Will do. I hear you on the weather, nosnag looking to cool of by weekend here although I plan on trying to catch a few channels on some cut anyway.