Chitterlings

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by armyfisher, Sep 19, 2008.

1. armyfisher

armyfisher New Member

State:
    georgia
    i've seen um down at the store next to the chicken livers but never knew what they were. until now. i've tried doing some research on um and came up with a little info, but all in all just wanted to know what yall think. or some experiences. i heard they work pretty well mixed in with garlic powder let me know what yall think brothers thanks:big_smile:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    All I know is that they stink. :eek:oooh: Might make good bait though. :wink:

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I like mine with hot sause.. Yummy,, Just dont want to be in the same place where they're cooked.. Greens, pinto ,Beans and cornbread.. and some chitterlings.. is hard to beat...

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Whats best? stump beat or hand slung:eek:oooh: Them suckers do stink.:confused2:

5. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    Wow, I had'nt heard that since I was a kid....:smile2:

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yep. Tom got it right! Put em in a bowl with some hot sauce and a hunk of cornbread! Throw a hook in that bowl and you might just catch me!:smile2:

7. Iablue

Iablue New Member

State:
    IOWA
    CountryHart, what does that saying mean? Have never heard it.

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I was just kiddin. It's an ole sayin my pappy used alot describing how to clean chittlins. He said he preferred a kernel of corn in every kink.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    I grew up on a hog farm as slave labor. I've had enough hog poop on my bare hands to last a lifetime. I said when I grew up I would never get that smell on me again. I wouldn't use hog guts for bait if they were the best catfish bait ever invented. :eek:oooh:
    They might work though for some hungry channel cats.:big_smile: