Chiefs Suck!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Blade4130, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    I am not expection to much as we are re-building. All teams go through it, but the way it looks so far <lol> we may never win a game this year:embarassed:

2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is the truth:embarassed: I am glad they are at least making a game out of it now. They are still the worst team in football. I just hope they rebuild this team and the losing was worth it

3. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    We started to make some good things in this game, but we are about to lose again. I don't mind re-building and all. I will support this team no matter what. Hopefully next week we can win our first game:eek:oooh:

4. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    The only real good thing about it will be. Seats will actually be cheap and easy to get very quickly <lol>

5. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    Personally, I can't believe the Falcons are winning with our tradition of crappy teams...

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    You haven't been to Kansas City and seen our teams:crazy:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    The Jets still haven't recovered from Herman Edwards pounding them into the ground.

8. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    I am starting to side with my sister "who has been preaching for years" on the fact that the Cheifs organization should get rid of general manager Carl Peterson and get somebody else. Herm I have mixed emotions about. I want to root for Brody to do well and grow into a good QB. However, he seems pretty brittle and I am not so sure he is going to be one. He has had more than enough time to prove his worth. I sure hope the awesome players that we do have don't get so sick of everything and leave next year. If they do? I wouldn't blame them.

9. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    Hopefully next week we can win our first game:eek:oooh:[/quote]

not against DENVER.they need to get rid of herm edwards PERIOD.rebuilding or not they need to play like they atleast care about winning. HERM really dont care if they win so why should the team play.just my .02 .:sad2:

10. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    im still speechless.i thought by the looks of this years schedule,we would have been 2-1 by now.not sure what to think,something or someone needs to change soon.

11. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    I feel your pain, the Rams suck too! :sad2:

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I think that the Rams and the Chiefs will be competing for the #1 draft pick:embarassed:

13. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    I hope we go 0-16 and then we can get rid of Carl Peterson,Herm Edwards,Gunther Cunningham and the entire coaching staff and front office. The Chefs have been run like a government department. There is no accountability whatsoever at 1 Arrowhead Drive.People can fail miserably repeatedly and not lose their job.

14. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    The chiefs have hung it up this year and I think that it is sad that Tony G will go out a loser. He gave it his all, if the younger players work have has hard as him, we will be pretty good. That won't do tony any good now though. We should have traded him to a contender so maybe he would get a championship.

15. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    I'd take Tony G on my Titans, we have some horrible receivers.

16. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I don't care what anyone says if your coaching record is under .500 after 5 years you are not a good COACH HERM. We might very well have the worse team in Missouri including the Rams.

17. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    First of all, get spell check! Second, we sure do suck! Third, let's stay focused long enough to get a perfect season and the number one pick. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I have never been a Chiefs fan. I agree they suck. Go Raiders!!!!!

Tom

19. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Tom you poor man. At least our terrible Chiefs will be on top before your Raiders! Feel sorry for you too buddy.

20. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    BOOOOOOOOOOO on the Raiders:wink: