Chiefs Blacked out, 1st time in 19 years

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    The Chiefs game will be blacked out for the first time in 19 years. This is so sad. A once proud team is going down the tubes. Winning 2-4 games a year will not get people to buy tickets to this team. Most can't afford them anyway, you are looking at $150 min for two people to go to a game. That is not as expensive as the cowboys or New England. But, we are not them. I hope that next year this team will get it together and realize that something needs to be done.

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    That's what happens when you can't fill the seats.:angry:

3. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am surprised that it's not happening in more places the way the economy has been. They will get back their support in time

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Look at my team the Saints..In basically 25 years of the franchise's history they were the laughing stock of the league.They had a few good years during the Finks and Mora era but they never won a playoff game..Then they got Ditka...:angry: One of the biggest blunders they ever made..Haslett got them there first playoff win but after his 1st year the wheels fell off..And now look at em..42 years bro...42 years it took them to get were they are now..There time is now..The Chiefs will get theres...

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I hope. Congrats on the Saints success

6. roondad

roondad New Member

State:
    ill.
    where in the hell were these chiefs all year, knocked denver out of the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    No kidding!!!!! Nothing like knocking the donks out of the playoffs to end the year. Now I think we have something to build on.

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Chiefs came through for my Steelers but sadly no other team did! :sad2:

9. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank God this season is over for the Chiefs. I still can't believe the Chiefs didn't blow this one. Glad they didn't. I didn't consider the game over til the 2 minute warning even with the lead they had. Congrats to St. Louis for their next years pick in the draft. I hope they don't blow it.