Chiefs and better?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by derail, May 25, 2008.

1. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Been thinkin about the Chiefs draft since it started. Did we get any better swappin a top defensive end for a top college defensive tackle?

2. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    I did'nt get to watch the draft and i'm more interested in the LIONS, but i did live in salina, kansas for about 2 years, back when the CHIEFS went nearly undefeated. Hey! What ever happened to David Kurkus? He's from my home town here in lapeer, michigan.

3. catfishbrett

catfishbrett New Member

State:
    Steubenville,Ohio
    Getting rid of Jared Allen was the stupidest thing i have ever seen!! you build around great young talent not trade it away!!!

4. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    It takes 3-4 years to get the speed of the NFL down. So for a team rebuilding I thinking they were hoping to get one of those 1990 trades for Hershel Walker(Minnesota then aslo) that Dallas ending up getting Darren Woodson, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, and Nate Newton with some of the picks.

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    unfortunatly losing Jared Allen was not neccessary, He would have stayed in KC if the Chiefs would have parted ways with Carl Peterson.

Its gonna be a long time before the Chiefs are any good at all. the Brass at one arrowhead drive are more interested in putting butts in the seats then putting trophys in the case. medocraty is accepted if arrowhead is full

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    My thoughts exactly on Arrowhead brass. King Carl needs to be overthrown. Good points about the old Walker trade. Remains to be seen. Hope it works out.