Chiefs 2009

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I have high hopes for the team this year. I don't think they will go to the playoffs or anything, but I think they will get some stuff worked out and get a winning attitude. First preseason game tonight. I am ready to go

2. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    ready to go....down? kidding i dont even know who yall are playing. as i do with all non steelers nfl threads, i would like to say WHO CARES:wink:. Good luck with the season. GO STEELERS:big_smile:

3. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    steelers fan myself!!! go steelers but bein from mo. hope they pull somethin out of their wazoo. i usually go to a game or 2 every year havent been to a one for a couple yrs tho. would like to see em do good but would like to see te steal curtain tear em up at the same time.

4. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    I say KC finishes 2nd in their division:wink: as for the Stealers, I mean Steelers their QB should be in jail for the first half of the season:smile2:

5. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i can say he has a big head. we need more of a mobile qb. but like with kobe bryant and what he was accused of. he admitted. with ben that was a year ago so i hve heard. why come out now. just another case of big headed crap if you ask me. just play football and quit worryn about money:big_smile::big_smile:

6. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    I'm a huge Chiefs fan and have been for 20 years. As for the situation against Ben, I think she needs to wipe some of the B.S. off her lips. She's just like all the other accusers IMO, she see's money signs and then files a report. And that's all they have to say, even if it was consensual. Now he has to prove he's innocent or pay the gold digger.

7. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats the truth.:big_smile: just for laughs my cousins know im a steelers fan(since 92) and just called me to come up for the game. there always givn me crap cause there huge chiefs fans. i do hope they play good tho. why does it always gotta be bout the money?:angry:

8. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    I'm not sure how any Chiefs fan could give you crap, considering we haven't had a decent team since Priest Holmes was the man.

9. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats funny. i like that.

10. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    :smile2: Just figured out you were from Missouri, which explains why your cousins are giving you crap. Just like the Steelers fans around here do the same.

11. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    ya there a bunch of buttheads. lol got better words but buttheads prettymuch sums it up. and dam the luck for k.c. horse collar! what a bunch of crap.