Chiefs 2009 Suck

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Well, I was hoping that they would get a little better, they are just a young team. I was wrong. Sooooooo Wrong. This team has the skill and ability to go the distance. By distance I mean 0-16. Yes, they are just that bad. :angry::angry::angry:

2. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    I think they did a better job against the GIANTS than TB did, and they didn't quit untill the game was over. At least it SHOWS they WANT to win, and they will. Right now they are playing 4 games in a row against the NFC east, and it ain't easy to beat those guys. As long as they keep playing like they did against the GIANTS, they will win some.

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    They might beat Oakland!:smile2:

4. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I can not believe the Lions are doing better than us.

5. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    I bet they beat the Browns too.

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Lost to them too:wink:

Ya, It has hit the fan in KC. But, I still have faith. They will get better, just not this year.

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Now come on Jeff I think they have a Good shot at beating Iowa School for the Deft,I know they(I.S.D.) only play 7 man ball but if the chefs can play all 11 players I feel sure they(The Chiefs) can pull it off.:wink: J.D.

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    LOL!! What happened to the Chiefs? They're like the Lions were last season.:eek:oooh: Their run game has down the crapper andtheir pass game....? My friend picked up Cassel on his Fantasy league and I laughed at him on draft day. They have some problems in K.C.

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

Nah, right now, if you ask me which team I would pick one on one, I'd and much of America would go with the Browns.

10. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Hey Kevin can you still play my man? I hear the Chiefs will be looking for 22 guys off the street.Of course from the 26 guys off of last years team that they have gotten rid of only 3 are currently on NFL rosters. We are on a 2-27 streak currently that is the worst 3 year stretch in NFL history.Blacky I think you are under estimating the Chiefs true potential. The question is how will we waste the 1st overall pick on some schlub that nobody else wants like Ryan Sims, Junior Siavvi {he's on the Dallas roster},or our latest stiff Tyson Jackson. I still say he was a hell of a reach at the 3rd overall pick you could have traded down and got a bunch more picks and still taken him about 15th.

11. delbert bumbleshoot

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    I would have thought they would have moved the chiefs post to the member jokes section.

12. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They suck this year, they will get better in time

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  13. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

at least the cowboys record will be helped:smile2:

14. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is true:smile2: The teams that play them should start preparing their thank you letters:wink:

15. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    The Browns would kill us right now. The only team we might be able to beat is the Rams. But that might end in a 0-0 tie.

16. delbert bumbleshoot

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Elvis Dumervil {DE Broncos} leads the NFL in sacks with 8 right now. That is 2 less than the entire chiefs team had for the entire season last year. He's gonna watch tapes of the chiefs offensive line and salivate like a pit bull looking at a prime rib.He has 2 chances against our sieve-like O-Line he may be able to double that. Derrick Thomas' record of 7 1/2 sacks in one game might be in jeopardy.:angry::angry:

17. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Yeah this is gettin' pathetic. Especially since my brother is a Bungals fan. It sucks to have a team worse than the Bungals. Plus the last two times I went to Cinci, they've lost. Oh well I still wore my Gonzalez jersey with pride. Oh yeah that's right, what were they thinking letting him go?

18. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Chiefs 2009 Suck

Would had been more fitting to just leave the year out or say place any year you would like in the blanks. :smile2::eek:oooh::smile2:

19. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Woooo weeeeee!!! The Chiefs are in the win column :big_smile:

20. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Someone in Washington is getting canned LOL