Chicks dig farmers tans :D

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Redd, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I went out to the dam at my local river(big surprise, I know), and was doin' pretty good fishin' at first. Then out of nowhere a boat with three guys in it pulled up right over mine and my buddies lines. We said nicely, "Our lines are right there..." and were cut off by "the big one" and he was yelling at us, "You got the whole stretch of the river to fish! Haven't you heard of common curtousy?" There were a few other words said after that by both me and my friend, but we kept it pg 13 rated and not the full "R". And I'm proud to say not a potty word was used! We didn't stay much longer after that, because the fish just happened to quit biting...imagine that. So, we got ready to wade out of the water and were doing alright, then we hit a slick bottom spot and were swept down river aways. Once regaining our footing, we slopped out of the river with our fish. But, our bait bucket we carried out there with us, broke. And there went a chunk of the bait we caught that day. We drove off and waded into a different stretch of river...as our luck would have it that day, no fish. Then we tried a feeder creek...no fish. We ended up going back to the dam....no fish. And by this time, I had been dragging our catch all around for hours. And the fish were getting heavier and heavier. So, eventually tired and frustrated, we left the river. But, not before I got me my sunburn of the year! It was one heck of a fishing trip, and the sunburn is turning into one BIG farmers tan. Can't say that won't attract the ladies...:big_smile:. Anyways...I just wanted to share my pain with the rest of you. Hope ya'll have better luck than we did and tight lines to all.

-Red

2. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    OH yeah man chicks dig the half red half white guys. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. If i ever have a bad night i'm usually rewarded soon with a good one so keep that chin up!

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    oh yeah, Red....she thinks my tractor's sexy:lol:

4. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Red, after a day on the river like that, it can only get better.:smile2:

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Red,you will be a chick magnet now and I bet them fish were tenderized dragging them around like that.LOL Hopefully you have your worst trip of the year out of the way..Good luck and catch a big one...

6. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    A really good farmers tan will come from a nice day out on the bike. It also doesn't help when you look like a racoon because of wearing sunglasses. This can be added to by wearing sun glasses and long pants and a t shirt while fishing.

The girls will love it I promise.

7. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    But the tractors gotta be green for her to think its sexy!!!:big_smile:

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Don't anybody tell JW this, he might get over excited! He'll run his tractor off the road trying to show the ladies his farmer tan lines. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. dcmust

dcmust New Member

State:
    missouri
    I tell my wife it has to be a fisherman tan because I don't farm.