Chicken

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kkyyoottee, Sep 10, 2007.

1. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Why does everything from roadkill to snakes taste like chicken? I mean nothing is better than cast iron fried chicken!!! I mean if all this taste like chicken why cant we get like road kill possum on the menu!!

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    the matrix does not know how possum taste like so it makes taste like chicken as it does with everything else.lol

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    how do you know that everything tastes like chicken, and its not that chicken just tastes like everything.

4. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I dont honestly know either!! Great Point!!

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Be carefull what you wish for. There's a restaurant in Newark NJ. that burns the hair off rats,cuts them up,and fries them up to look like chicken. :eek:oooh:

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :waaaht:If it's not chicken I don't want it!!!

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    That did it for me. I'm hungry, starving right now. I'm grabbing my shovel and take a ride. I know a road that has a lot of animals crossing. All kinds.
    If the road lets me down, I look at the sky and follow the buzzards they usally give me a lead.:tounge_out:

It taste like chicken when its chicken fried. LOL.
    Taste like BBQ chicken when BBQ. LOL.
    Taste like stew when its made in a stew. Most times I make stew if its been run over a few times. thats if it's on a paved road. Those dirt roads get too much sand in the meat. Now and then I run up on a fresh one time hit. Makes good chicken fried steaks, gravy and Mash tators.
    I'll be back. It's eating time. :big_smile:

8. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    As I said before if it aint chicken I want no parts of it.

Attached Files:

9. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man o man can't wait to try me some-a-dim rats.

10. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Im going to have nightmares tonight cause of ya!!!:eek:oooh: My wife has a green bowl just like that!!!

11. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Lets hope she has one of many of those green bowls lol. :cool2:

12. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    Makes me think twice about ordering out. :roll_eyes:

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Hey now, them is real good at the county fair ya know, they just trim the little feet off and then dip'm in corn batter and hang from tail in fryer! YUMMMY, I think they are called corn pops or dogs.... yea you know they wrap'm in little white paper to soak the remaining grease off and cover with Catsup/mustard! :tounge_out::tounge_out:

14. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
  15. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    They'd be a good natural bait for the Skuke Greg :wink:

16. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    New Republican bill floating around for the school lunch program?
    That bowl had a least 15 tacos in the making.

:smile2:

17. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

Well I was thinking chinese for lunch tomorrow but now........... :eek:oooh:

18. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    The ones prepared like the ones in the second picture taste much better than ones like in the first picture.Yes this is experance talking.As for the chicken taste.Chicken taste like chicken to me and I can change it's taste by changing it;s feed.When some one claims Gator tail or Rattlesnake taste like chicken I can safely bet they have been fed chickin or else the have very little sense of taste.It surly taste different to me.I have prided myself on trying any food that was physicly clean.I also never questioned the pot when people were hungry or starving.I always ate a taste to keep from insulting these people.I have had a rough time with some things.To some cultures we Americans are some of the most filthy eaters of all because of what we eat.It is a curtural thing.99% of the people in the world prefer to eat what they were raised on unless they came from the very poor.A lot of meals in my life were to experimint or try.Some of the worst tasting were right here in the USA such as the Eagle and hog that had fed on spoiled fish.Also.All of our taste are different as we are individuals.Some never learn this and spend a lifetime making others miserable by insisting that they eat and like what they do.All they do is generate actual hate for the meal and theirselves.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

19. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Peewee... Let's all pray that thems that never been hungry never get that way. If they do, they got a rude awakening comin.:eek:oooh:

20. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Okay, I'll admit it.....I've tried a rat before. But he wasn't deep-fried :smile2:. I thought about boiling him in hot oil later on though.

Peewee, this is the first time I've ever heard anybody who's eaten rattlesnake (including my mom) say that it didn't taste like chicken. So what DOES it taste like? Perhaps rattlesnake :wink:?

Did someone say something about TACOS?