Chicken Blood in Ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by camden_blumenschein, Apr 20, 2008.

1. camden_blumenschein

camden_blumenschein New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anyone know of anywhere near tappan lake that sells bulk chicken blood? My team and I want to try out some new bait, but it requires poultry blood to make. Any Help is greatly appreciated.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Let your fingers do the walking in the yellow pages. Check for Meat Processing Plants, etc. You may also check the ads in the newspapers about a 1/2 side of beef for sale. That blood has got to go somewhere. If nothing else, ask a farmer where he gets his beef processed.

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I don't know where you can buy poutry blood unless you can find a chicken processing plant. Now I recently purchased a container of chicken liver and it seemed it was about half a container of blood which proceded to spill all over everything. I got that at Wally-World. ....... Garry-:eek:oooh:

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Camden, go down to the lake on State rout 250 across from the church on the hill. Be there at 12 midnight and wait for the weasel.:cool2:
    Tell him Jack sent ya. lol :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

5. camden_blumenschein

camden_blumenschein New Member

State:
    Ohio
    alright guys i'll keep looking around

6. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    I don't know how far you want to travel for it. Case Farms in Winesburg, Ohio and Gerber Poultry in Kidron, Ohio have it. They are kill plants. If you know someone that works there, you can have them get it for you. Many people in the Harrison County area work at these plants.

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    welcome to the BOC! I am not sure of how much blood you require, but livers will get you some