Chickamauga Lake 6-9-07 Craig and Christy

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by foodsaver, Jun 11, 2007.

1. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I took christy out for a few hours Saturday evening to see if we could catch some fish. I tried throwing the cast net without any luck to try some live bait bassin but that didnt work out, apparently someone needs to learn to throw the freakin net. I had also brought some skipjacks,hotdogs, and livers to try for the catfish. We caught 4 in about 2 or 3 hours (not sure which didn't really watch the clock) All fish were caught on a hump in the channel with the largest 3 being caught on skipjack. We had a 5 lb fish a 10 lb fish a 15 lb fish and a 20 lb fish. It seemed like the pleasure boaters always went buy when I was trying to unhook a fish. A particularly large boat went by and threw a wave over the front end of the boat but thats ok I needed to wash the front deck anyway! I think I may have gotten Christy to where she will go with me some and have a good time which is an act of God in and of itself.

Attached Files:

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Good report. I try to get over that way every chance I get. We have some friends on here that we meet at nickajack and try our luck. Maybe we can hook up sometimes.

3. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    sure thing anytime! I am always looking for new people to fish with. I am worthless down there on nickajack we can trade a trip or somethin

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    You can always come down and go with me and wife and jim and judy.
    You can even bring your dog my wife takes hers.:cool2:

I'll have plenty of room I have a 24foot pontoon

5. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I can bring plenty of bait

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey Craig, it is good to see you again. Sounds like ya'll had a good time fishing. I sure know what you mean about the pleasure boats, they keep the water stirred up good. Judy and I were up at Harrison Bay last week and even during the week they were everywhere. We even managed to catch a few. We will PM you when we go to Nickajack next time and maybe you can come on down and give it a try.

7. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Good to see some activity from the SE TN bunch on here. Way to go Craig looks like the boss had her a good time. I'm going Saturday and give those skippies you gave me a soaking. Looks like your Yorkie had everything under control.

Cheez