Chicago Electric Models 95563,91957

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by peewee williams, May 16, 2008.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Has anyone had any experience with the Harbor Freight sold Chicago Electric Model 95563 or 91957 Ultrasonic cleaners?I would appreciate any personal knowledge or information anyone has on them.Thanks.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

2. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD
    I dont have any experience with their ultrasonic cleaners, but if they dont last any longer than their angle grinders, i'd stay away from them. Dad had one that he used to clean up some square tube for a flagpole, that was the first, last and only project it did.

3. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    I haven't tried those models, but do have the 3305.
    Works great for cleaning reels(fully disassembled) and glasses. Haven't tried cleaning anything else with it.
    Only thing I'm not crazy about, is the 3 minute timer on it. 5-10 minutes would be better. If there is a real heavy grease deposit, have to let it go 2-3 cycles before it's knock off.
    Would like to have the 95563, but had a choice of $80 for it, or $15 for the smaller one.

:004:

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have been saving for one for three years now,but something always comes up to need the money for.I used them in the mid 60's.I would think that they would be a big help to me cleaning things with the lost feeling and use of my hands.I would just just have little use for the little jewel cleaning type.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee