CHICAGO BEARS

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Human Resources 31, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Human Resources 31

Human Resources 31 New Member

State:
    Ottawa, Central Illinois
    That NFC NORTH divison with packers, bears, vikings, is alot tuffer now with three solid qaurter backs. There is not one team that sticks out this year favored to win should be a great year! GO BEARS!

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Jay Cutler is the ANSWER to Da Bears long search for a QB.

Did anyone see Kyle Orton try to throw the ball left handed against the Seahawks?

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    cutler had his way with dem broncos. one of them announcers compared cutler to big ben:crazy: what a joke.

4. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Finally a bears fan!! :big_smile: Jay Cutler's a stud. I know he still has to prove himself as a good QB for the Bears, but the talent's there. I'm going to the Steelers vs. Bears game in Chicago on Sept. 20 at Soldier Field, and ill be sportin' my Cutler jersey :cool2: Bear down!

5. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    LOL yes! that made me feel alot better about the trade! :smile2:

6. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Good move for the Bears, terrible move by the Broncos. Hopefully Jay Cutler will take some meds and keep his cool in Chi-town. I think he is a great quarterback, better than Ben Roethlisberger too. Ben has a solid running game and good defense every year. Cutler would have eye-popping #'s in a system like that and may just do it in Chicago. I hope not as there is only room for one team in the NFC, The Niners. I try to be optimistic about my team every year and I keep that "game recognize game" mentality too. I aint no hater and am not going to bash anyone's team, unless you bash the Niners first or just out there hatin on peoples teams just to be hatin. STOP HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Cool, for the last couple of years or so I was pretty much the only Bears fan posting. Glad to see all of you starting a thread.
    Yes, Cutler looked good, the future looks very promessing provided they get a good WR. It is definatly a tough division.

8. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Big Ben? Are you in love with him? Do you have sexual fantasies about him Damn dude give it a break with the friggin big ben already:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    yes, yes and absolutely not:wink:

10. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    So you admit to being in love with a man :eek:oooh::crazy::crazy::crazy:

11. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    San Fran vs Chicago Nov 12th on Thurs night. Should be a good one. Singleary going heads up against the team he became one of the greatest linebackers of all time with. Can't wait for this one. GO NINERS !!!!!

12. Well, at least your not alone now pal.:big_smile:

:0a10:

13. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    not love...yet. one more ring then maybe:wink:

14. SnagHatr76

SnagHatr76 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Been a fan of the NFC North since i was knee high watching with my dad. Been A Vikings fan all my life. The division is looking tougher this year than it has in years. Should make for some great games.

15. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW:crazy::crazy:

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Jay Cutler is the answer!

Thank you coach McDaniels!:smile2::wink:

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Cutler with 4 pics in the loss to Green Bay! :crazy: Steelers up next for Mr. Cutler! :eek:oooh: :smile2:

18. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Cutler looked like he was TRYING to give that game away. Looked alot like Neal O'Donnell in the superbowl. I still hate that M-Fer.

19. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rough game for cutler, but it was one game. Im still 100% certain he is a better option than Orton. I guess Cutler needs to throw to the unintended receiver to have a game winning TD pass like Orton :confused2: lol

20. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    BS...The biggest problem with the Bears is they have no wideouts worth a crap..Most of the pics he threw tonight were because of shoddy receiver play..They were not running the right routs,they were stopping in the middle of routs it was an overall poor performance by the wr corps..Cutler cannot make miracles happen..He needs some weapons..If I was Lovie I'd be calling Marvin Harrison or someone with a lil veteran experience to help out Cutler..