Chew, Spit, and Bull- Sit!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 16, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Whats going on around here? Been pretty quiet as of late... What you all been up to? It's way too early for the winter effects to settle in on us all!! So Chew, Spit and give us some bull- sh_t!!!! :smile2: ....rollo

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    GO FISH

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hear ya Paul! I went out and did alittle walk and stalk today with the weather and wind.. The deer were held up in the places you would think.. We got one buck up on a railroad bed ravine, that was a definite shooter.. It crossed the tracks at 60 yrds. and no pins were on him! :confused2: Got tomorrow off, and gonna be somewhere.....rollo

4. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Chew , Spit, and bull-sit !!!!!!
    I love that title.
    I do all three very well as you already know.

A while a go I went to the flea market and bought 10 packs of Beech - Nut Fire-Cured chewing tobbaco for 8 $.
    I thought that was a good buy.
    Now that covers two of the topics.
    Now what would you like to Bull-sit about???:smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I Chew Levi Garrett.....:wink: rollo

Bull sit all you want bro, about anything besides the ole lady:roll_eyes: rollo

6. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    you should come down to our deer camp some time rollo it would be an experience you cant forget...its all about huntin an fishin:wink:and maybe a few beers

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    that sounds like my type of livin bro!!! maybe I will take you up on that... I am more of an avid fisherman than hunter, but do squirrel, rabbit, and deer hunt! I enjoy bowhunting more than anything besides fishing...rollo

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Got a 20 guage/22 for the boys to shoot today. Now I have to figure how I can add to it and get something for me :smile2:. Older son is going out next saturday with his uncle to hunt and last year he had a 12 guage which was a little too much umph for him LOL

9. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    hey jason.. ne time bro ur more then welcome

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like you need a bow or muzzleloader Gary, deer season covers many months... and you may as well make sure you can fill a tag!:wink: rollo

11. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Copenhagen Here!:smile2: I went to the benefit tourney today and sat in the most terrible conditions i think i ever sat in! Got skunked! But it was for a great cause! 8.6#s won it but not many fish were caught. The winnings were donated right back to the Family, Great character on that guys part!

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Oh and Rollo. I take it our 09' OH vs. PA contest is cancelled?:eek:oooh::smile2:

13. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Grizzly/KodiaK here unless im hunting then its red man Golden blend! Getting ready for gun season now. My brother is going with me, he hasnt been hunting since we were kids. It should be a good time.

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It got removed:smile2: and, word has it there will be no other tourneys ran unless the BOC runs it.. rollo

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well Jason I dont hunt LOL I just like to shoot at paper targets or watermellons or such.

I had a bow but never shot it was a pretty nice one. If I got another it would be a crossbow since it would be like shooting a gun.

If I had my choice it would be a decent pump 12 guage but that will probably be awhile LOL. I need a place to shoot tho so I can take the boys there anyof you got places where we can go.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gary, I got places you can shoot, hunt, and even fish :wink: rollo

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This thread is for coffeye drinking, etc... any topic! rollo

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    POST !! :smile2::roll_eyes: we got all winter !:eek:oooh: rolllo= ROLLo

19. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Shoot, I'm just sitting here going crazy waiting for spring, looking for deals on tackle, trying to find some lead, and everything else.... I'm going crazy.....:tounge_out::confused2:

20. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Heck the fish are still biting! Just not for me!:smile2: