Cheers for Big George

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bubbakat, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Big George has graced us with some good videos and good info on several topics and I for one think he deserves a round of applause and cheers.

From me to you George Thanks a bunch:0a31: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

:0a13: :0a13: :0a13: :0a13: Agreed Big George has been a great help to me and others here on the BOC. I hope he continues to share his knowledge with us. There are many people here that contribute as well, just to many to mention. I learn something new with every visit to the the BOC and would like to thank everyone for their input.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    After meeting him Ill always give him cheers

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'll have to second that... where I get into trouble is transfering all that knowledge to my hands...:confused2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Carpe diem - Seize the day. Carp in denim - There's a fish in my pants!

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I agree, I told one of my friends that was trying to figure out how to rig a slip bobber about George's video on it, and he now knows how to rig a slip bobber. I want to write an article about slip bobbers sometime soon.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Man, his head is gonna swell now. LMAO

I agree, he is a great man.

7. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i would have to agree as well thanks george

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Yeah I have input overload often. If I can remember one are two things to try while fishing I am doing good. The doctors call it halfhimers its a step down from alzheimers

9. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    I agree with everyone it is quite obvious that George spends a lot of his time trying to educate the newer guys and even those who think they know it all, I fore one applaud your efforts and hope that you continue I look forward to your next production:big_smile:

10. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    ya< cheers to u big george

11. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Not only all that but he is also HOOT.:big_smile_2:

st

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    :0a13: :0a13: :0a13: :embarassed: Cheers injoy your post:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

13. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Yes George is definately givin more than he is takin George you the man. Our own movie star who wouldve Known

14. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yes.....OK.....I go along with that.....3 cheers for BG

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well we all know that you can't grow anything very well, on compacted ground, this explains the lack of hair on Georges head, LOL!!! It is already swollen to near bursting levels now. That is why he was wearing that helmet in that snelling video, regular hats don't fit:big_smile: :big_smile: !!! This thread should put him over the limit, LMAO!!!
    Great job George, keep'm Coming buddy!!!

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Now you've done it! Isn't enough that his poor family has to watch his home movies? This is going to go to his head. LOL

17. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    I have to agree with you Willard Big George Is an asset to the brotherhood, God Bless him!!! And not only is He an asset, I would also like to add this Big George is A Gentelman and A Scholar, a Connoisseur of Fine Wines and woman I'd Like to say that but I'm Not that big of a Fibber! LOL J.D.Straka :big_smile:

18. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx everyone for the kind words. I enjoy doin it for several reasons. I'll share what I can and I flat out like doin it. LOL! If someone gets somethin from them or gets a laugh, it was worth every minute! LOL! There was some chatter quite awhile ago about a BOC CD bein produced. Now would'nt that be a blast! LOL! Just a thought. Rather than buy that 14th reel and that 22nd rod, pool that money together and get a digital camera with video capability. You will have a ton of fun and ya can let your fishin imagination run wild! LOL!
    THANX!
    BIG "G"

OH GREAT! I GOTTA THROW ALL MY HATS AWAY! LOL!

19. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    George, I always new ya was a good guy. Even though you call me dirty names in your pm's:confused2:

20. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Thanks alot BG for your videos, and the time that you put in here with your own unique brand of humor! ROTFLOL! Don't go changing trying to please no one...keep up the good work...:big_smile_2: