Checking In!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by fshnutz, Aug 11, 2008.

1. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Howdy fellers!!
    Once again my internet access is limited....history has a funny way of repeating itself!! :eek:oooh:Anyway, I have this opportunity to go online and I find myself wondering how the hell are you guys??? I havn't been out fishing much in the last few months, but I know my brothers have been taking up my slack.:roll_eyes: By the way...... BERT...man I'm sorry I missed your birthday! :sad2:The time and money just didn't coordinate. I hope it was a good one. Rob...last time I checked you were MIA...I hope that is all settled now and things are cool with you. My situation is forever changing of course.....my brother (who is my roomate) is having a baby, so I am looking to move again. I will be solo once again and of course that means being broke and catfishing!!!:smile2: Anyway, I hope all my brothers are doing well. Feel free to call me anytime (916-296-9930)....especially if there is a gathering!....(thank you Bert for the last one). Tight lines brothers!
    Linz:wink:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome back, hope you get your internet issues fixed soon so everyone can keep up with you

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "There He is"! :big_smile:

I'm glad to see that you are back with us Buddy, because you know I was about to:
    make some phone calls, get some of my boys together & take a ride up to Sac. to see what was up :cool2:.
    :wink:
    LoL:happy:

You know that I got your Back!

":0a25: Back Buddy"

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool2:

4. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Linz! whats up bro! glad to see you are ok. Well spent the day at Mendota on 7/25. Got skunked though. I plan on returning on 8/29 and saty the weekend. Hope you can make it. I got your cell # here is my # 323 326-3893.

Jaime

5. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Bert.....
    You ole 50 year old!!! Yer the youngest old man I ever met!!!:smile2: Jaime.....Skunked!!!!! WTF! You can't get skunked. When worst comes to worst, put on a redworm and catch a bluegill.....that's how Iv'e kept my record alive!!:tounge_out: I'm sorry I can't check in as often as I like, but I always got you stinky old farts in the back of my mind. I will try to stay in touch more often. Talk to yall later.

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    LOL!!!!!!You crack me up Linster!!!!! REDWORM!!!!:smile2: You and your ba$$:smile2:

7. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Linz, We prefer to be refered to as "Malodorous Stale Flatulence's" if you want to be politically correct.

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Linz.... good to hear from you..... haven't seen ya since the Mendota 5.... too bad bout your living situation......Hey, you can camp on the American river .... live in something that is floating, CF numbers, and then with a ramp to shore, and a bicycle to ride to where a car is.... seen many folks "squating" on the river....

PS.... just have a "hungry dog" on board to watch your boat..... I mean the 4 legged kind that is....L O L

bayrunner Ray

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Since when you been polliticaly correct Tom? Hahahahahahaha! :smile2:

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hello fish Nutz :roll_eyes:

11. plumbertom1

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    You'll notice that I said "if you want to".

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    :cry:
    Lol!!!!!!!!

13. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    If it will make you feel better I'll refer to you as "Age Challenged"...:smile2:
    Linz:cool2:

14. plumbertom1

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Ain't no challange to it, I just sit back and let it roll on.

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    :smile2: Tom you crack me up buddy.......You a good man.

16. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Rob,
    Man....I don't have your number in my new phone.:crazy: I was in your neck of the woods on Friday. I took my little sis home to Bakersfield and I wanted to stop in and say hi on my way home. I drove past the Mendota exit and choked back a little tear cause I couldn't call you!:sad2: PM me your digits so this doesn't happen again.

17. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Linzter!!!!! call me up brother. You ever down this way, you call me. Atleast stop by and have some to eat. here is my cell # (559) 430-9486

18. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Where is everyone? Anyone fishing lately?

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,

I still havn't been out there doing any fishing since "JUNE"!:angry:

This is not funny any more / but thank God for things like "Football Season" & me going the "Las Vegas on the 12Th of this month" :0a14:
    other wise I may not be such a nice guy to be around.:confused2: (know what I mean)
    LoL:happy:

20. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Bert you need to get out there and do some fishing soon? you could lose your cast or forget how to bait a hook.....none of us would want to see that!!!!!!!!!such a sad sight, but you have enough friends here so we will help ya out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tounge_out: