Checking in

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., May 14, 2008.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hello to all my old friends, and to all the new members! Recieved some messages/emails asking where I've been. Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know I've just been really busy. Absolutely hate that I've been missing out on everything on here...missed all of you though.

I got my first job, been busy with that, making really good money though. My Dad and I have gotten very serious with our band, we are actually going on tour this Summer probably! Besides that I made the mistake of getting a girlfriend that recently did me very wrong...won't make that mistake again anytime soon. lol Too much going on for that. And of course school, getting ready to graduate, and then move on to College to major in music in the Fall! The spare time I do have I still go fishing of course, and that leaves me with barely any time to get on here.

So anyway, just wanted to let you all know what was going on...nothing to worry about, and I'm sure I'll have more time to check in this summer.

Hope all of you are doing great, and catching plenty of big fish!

-Zakk

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Zakk glad all is going well for you ...Keep up the good work and it will pay off in the end ,Best off wish's to you my friend.:big_smile:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Knew ya hadn't been abducted. LOL! Good to hear from ya. When on tour watch out for the groupies!:wink: Nothin but the best to ya lad.

4. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Heck, I thought you was kidnapped by the Teletubbies.

Attached Files:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to see you finally reported in. Sounds as if you have an awful busy schedule for a young man.
    Sorry about the girl friend thing but thats just part of growing up.
    Glad to hear your doing well in your music, just becareful out there.You and your dad go on tour you'll have lots of girlfriends if you ain't CAREFUL!!:wink::wink:
    Don't be such a stranger next time.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Haha, thanks guys. Don't worry, no more girlfriends for me anytime soon, it's not worth it at my age ya know? I'll be sure to check in more often now though!

-Zakk:cool2:

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hey! Great to see you and glad you are out living life and doing well! Much success to you, Zakk. Drop me an email sometime and we will chat. :big_smile:

Take care.
    Cheryl

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey Cheryl, thanks. And will do!

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Now Cheryl's done gone and made me jealous. Been passin' out your email addy have ya?

I can't keep up with the young men anyway :smile2:. What college is that you're goin' to? :wink:

10. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Zakk I was wondering what happened to you, its good to hear that your doing alright, and all is well with you, I know what thats like being busy, before I got sick I was at college from 7 to 2 and at from 2 untill abotu 1:30 in the morning I was at work, but its good to hear your doing alright.

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm glad you're back Zakk. I've been wondering what happened to you. What kind of music are you doing?

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks everyone, Tanya, I'm going to Chowan University, a small college around home.

And we mostly do Rock/Southern rock type stuff, hard to explain really...it's tons of fun though, and we are doing very well with it so far!

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Lots of small world instances, or coincidences, goin' on in my life lately.

Chowan is where my Dad went to college Zakk.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome Back Lil Bro!!! We've definitely missed you! :wink::big_smile:

15. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Tanya, that is crazy! My grandpa worked there for 25 years a while back... way before I was born and my Dad went there for a while...now I'm looking forward to going there.

And thanks man, glad to be back around, I still don't really have time to do anything but check on this thread and reply to messages, I hope this summer gives me some spare time!