checking in

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by natethe great, Feb 29, 2008.

1. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    hey guys going back out to the local lake again this week end well tommarow i got 26 jugs made up they r gatorade propel bottle i sprayed them neon orange and im going to try them out for the first timne tommarow well if yall have any advice i could use please share well thats about all i got going on ill let you guys know hoow i did tommarow till then good fishing
    :wink:

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Nate, you might want to wait until the water warms up a bit. What lake are you fishing?

3. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    oak hollow lake in high point nc and i did great one about 12lbs i loved chasing it around pretty kewl im not going to do it alot cause i know it hurts the population kind of well let my know why you think i should wait till warmer water cause idk if its cause theyre in the shalows or what
    :confused2:

4. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel New Member

State:
    NC
    For one I hope you are releasing the fish you are catching on your jugs. Oak Hollow is a nice lake and I would like to see it stay that way.

Catch and release so we can all catch again tomorrow.

:wink:

5. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    thats all im doing is cpr cause i know i feel the same way cause i want to be able to fish that lake for the rest of my life also so 10-4 man catch and release all the way
    till next time good fishing
    :big_smile: