Checking in!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hello everybody,
    Just checking in from the ship to see how everyone is doing. I hope that all is well. Things are cool out here. Well as cool as things can be aboard a Naval ship. There's water in every direction and all I can wonder is how many fish and what kinds are around us...yesterday we got to see some whales, dolphins and sea lions all in one day! Ofcourse, I would trade them all for one big flathead! Take care and be safe!

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Damn Marines always bummen a ride :smile2: hope all is OK get some pics of the awesome sunsets out there:wink:

3. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hey Dameon, I was wondering about you awhile back. Glad to see you posting again. Those Swabbies will take good care of you. Get to know the BTs and MMs; they have the keys to everything. (You may find yourself in need of a good canned ham or something.) LOL

4. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Thanks for your service. This southern boy wouldn't know what to do out in the middle of the ocean. My cousin is a Marine; he's done a tour in Iraq and is headed for Afganistan. Stay safe, and give 'em heck. :wink:

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Nice to see ya : )

Glad ya stopped on in to let us know your ok. You take care of yourself and we look forward to ya gettin back on dry land ; )

Keep in touch..

-Jim-

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey brother. We are holding own the fort while you away. Come back safe and sound. Thanks for your service brother:wink:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dameon its good to hear from you. Thanks for your service. Stay Safe. There is a Flathead waiting on you.

8. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Good luck out there brother! Stay safe!

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thanks for the reply on that question. Thankyou for your service, and come back safe.

10. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    glad to hear from ya and that you are doing good. was going to send you a pm a few days ago to see how you were doing but wasn't sure if you had access to a computer or not. stay safe and keep in touch when you can so we know how you are.

11. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I heard that. Glad to hear ya talk again. Take care and be safe brother. God Bless.

12. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Good to hear from ya, there are fish out there, try trollin for some if ya get time. My first couple deployments were ok, but I got tired of it, have a good time and come back safe.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good hearin from ya brother. Was only on a ship once. Prefer the dry land. Semper-fi