Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did not realize it had been so long since I had logged on. Had to get caught up with my Welcomes! Any one doing any good round the mississinewa? Have not had a chance to get out much. Boat needs work! Look to get out soon though. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
welcome back rex. cant say about that res. but i was over to oakdale damand poked a few whites, seen some eyes and crapy caught too. i suspect the crapy are going to really pop this week, so get that boat fixed!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hey Rex! I've been meaing to get out to Mississinewa too...but I'm in (or should I say, out of!) the same boat you're in: my boat is getting some work done too. I just rebuilt the carb & I'm waiting on the seal kit for the lower unit gear case. I posted a thread about the upper Wabash reservoirs but doesn't seem like anyone has been out there yet. Of course, I haven't been on the BOC in about a week so maybe someone's fishing now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.