Checkin` in

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by plukr54, Apr 12, 2008.

1. plukr54

plukr54 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Did not realize it had been so long since I had logged on. Had to get caught up with my Welcomes! Any one doing any good round the mississinewa? Have not had a chance to get out much. Boat needs work! Look to get out soon though. Keep up the good work.

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Welcome back Rex. I did the same when I first joined, now I get the shakes if I dont check in.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are now re-addicted to the site and will never be able to leave!:smile2:

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    welcome back rex. cant say about that res. but i was over to oakdale damand poked a few whites, seen some eyes and crapy caught too. i suspect the crapy are going to really pop this week, so get that boat fixed!

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Rex! I've been meaing to get out to Mississinewa too...but I'm in (or should I say, out of!) the same boat you're in: my boat is getting some work done too. I just rebuilt the carb & I'm waiting on the seal kit for the lower unit gear case. I posted a thread about the upper Wabash reservoirs but doesn't seem like anyone has been out there yet. Of course, I haven't been on the BOC in about a week so maybe someone's fishing now.