Check this out...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 10IbsBass, Dec 2, 2008.

1. 10IbsBass

10IbsBass New Member

State:
    AL
    If it will work and you can see the pictures, if not i will post them on down in order... I got this from a friend on my facebook.

A guy started to use his bbq grill...but he thought that he would clean it up first..He said he knew that he had seen some bees coming from under the cover so he thought he would smoke them out.
    [​IMG]
    He said he knew this was not for bees, however, he thought he would try this and see how it worked
    [​IMG]

He used the rake as the weapon of choice and delivery system. He thought that this would be the smartest way to to maneuver under the cover. He placed it under the cover and then returned a little while later to find...
    [​IMG]

THIS....A 20mm deep mass grave...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    He was going to continue to clean the bbq grill and noticed something fatty on the grill shelf....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you believe this????? I have never in all my life seen anything like this! This would be a bee keepers dream! Just imagine all that honey...and it was destroyed by a control bomb!
    [​IMG]

If the links don't work let me know.

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Thats alota bees and honey

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    We used to have bees when a kid. Don't recall ever seeing that many at one time. Can't beat good ole fresh honey. Couple of the links i couldn't get to come up.

4. 10IbsBass

10IbsBass New Member

State:
    AL
    I can't get the last one to work, and don't know why.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    We used to use smoke to rob bee trees. Can't climb them anymore to rob them.:wink:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    That's interesting, I've received it as a email Forward.

I helped my wifes grandpa rob his bees many years ago using smoke.

There is an interesting program on HD tv about killer bees. The guy provides a free service to rid folks of killer bees. He kills the bees, recovers the honey and sells it.

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    dont know about killer bees but you better not get caught killing a hive of bees in arkansas.they put you in jail.

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas

I think it was filmed in AZ. Killer bees must be worse there.
    It was on HDNET.