check this out..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    "According to Virginia's Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS), PETA killed 97.4% of the dogs, cats, and other pets it took in for adoption in 2006. During that year the anti-hunting group managed to find adoptive homes for just 12 pets. Not counting animals PETA held only temporarily in it's spay/neuter program.

idk just somethin i read about how they take in 3000 animals and kill all but twelve every year... hypocritical sons of guns

2. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    I agree with ya that is just rediculous.

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Wil! Reading that just makes me that more mad at PETA. Heck, they do more harm than good. I've read articles about PETA poisoning trout streams, killing game and letting the animals rot. PETA is a junk originazation, for a bunch of tree hugging, no good for nothing SOB.:angry:

PEOPLE
    EATING
    TASTY
    ANIMALS

Mark..

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Hey, I'm sure they ate a vegetarian snack in between euthanizing them - that makes it OK, right?:smile2:

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you Will for exposing them for who they really are.Killing all but 12 pets,that just makes me sick. HYPOCRITS:angry::angry::angry:Sister Pat

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i was talkin to my buddy about it and i guess they have been doin this kind of thing before too. a PETA member actually killed someones coonhound because they killed coons for fur and "killing defensless animals is wrong"... now i dont know about you guys but if someone even so much said anything about killing my hound for some reason, id blow up and if i found out they actually did it id show them how cruel a person could be.

7. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    PETA, Makes my so mad that I mite go out and get in my deer stand and shot a deer. Just let me get my seal skin boots on and get a Whale sandwich first.:smile2:

8. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    PETA has been doing this type of stuff for years, but things just have a way of working themselves out sometimes. I read an article about PETA trying to interfere with hunters during an elk hunt and a member of PETA was attacked by a grizzly bear, he was not killed but he did take a good chewing on from the bear. Serves him right , he shouldn`t have been trying to stop hunters from doing what they have a legal right to do. The title of this article was PETA: Predators Eating Tasty Activists.

9. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    PETA. Predators Eating Tasty Activists. I LIKE THAT!!! Hope your reading this Pamela Anderson!!! Sorry! MY Bad!