Check this out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Boomer, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I went down to the local Afhighan police station 2 days ago, and found this growing in the flower bed there. Apparently it had once been a bigger plant, but the main stem was cut off at the ground. This is not uncommon for here, we have had to cut down patches to install Antennas.

Attached Files:

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    yep, that's right, it's a weed and grows almost anyplace the can find a place to put there roots, I had a friend who's brother planted one many years ago, now they grow wild all over the county, I ran across some plants while hunting that were almost 30' tall, this was not a patch just one or two stand alone. Funny story my friend had a goat that he would use to trim back the hedge rows, one day when I visited him the goat was bouncing off the barn walls, I asked what was wrong with it, he said it found a small group of weed, and ate it all, and now is stone out of it's mind, like I said this stuff grew wild all over the county.

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I didn't know there were hippies in Afganistan :confused2: lol!

Hope all is well bro!

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nothin like a good cash crop.:wink:

5. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    A damper on a cash cow

7. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    No wonder the Russians could not beat them!

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Nice looking plant ya got there

9. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You know it is kind of funny I have been to the larger cities here and you dont see the drunks or the stoners laying around on the streets like some of the bigger cities.

Here they still use all the old remedies, like (Milk of the Poppy), here only about 1 out 10 can afford to go to the Dr. If you go into a pharmacy here, you dont have to have prescriptions, you just tell them what you want, and they had it over.