Check this out!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Hoopie, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was down at the river yesterday and ran into these guys. This is what you get when you cross a jet ski with a jon boat. The boat is a 10 footer witha 750 polaris jet ski motor. There was a lot of debris and ice floating down the river but it didn't stop them.

Attached Files:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Wow thats a crazy looking rig...:eek:oooh:

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Just what we need on the water ... another Whacko with some sort of contraption to interrupt the fishing .... :angry: Garry-

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That just doesn't look very safe to me....interesting though......rollo

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Glad you spotted that and sharing the pictures with Us,It's the New Triton Basser Proto type boat that there are developing for the Bass Heads.:wink: J.D.

6. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I would like to have seen a video of that contraption. It looks dangerous as a cocked gun.

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Man talk about redneck engeneering:eek:oooh::smile2:.

Tom

8. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Kinda looks like a death trap to me too! :cool2: I'll stick with my boat and feel safer on the water. Enough stinking Jet Skis on the water I fish. Wish they would outlaw them or make a certain area for them and keep them away from the fisherman!

9. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Pretty cool,Im sure the dresden Pool will be seeing one out this year.Ive got a friend building one right now.Hes saying it should run 50mph.Cant wait to see it run.Hes got the motor in a 10 foot john boat.

10. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I looked at this boat very close, it really wasn't a bad fab job. They did a decent job on it. It would be cramped to fish 2 out of,but it will get thru some shallow water. The one thing that disturbed me was they had no life vest in or on the boat. They offered me a ride and I gladly REFUSED I did take a bunch of pictures though. I would guess this would run around 35 mph in 3 inches of water. Luckily where I fish I only see the same 6 8 boats all year only because of needing a jet to travel the water. Looks like there is another one.

11. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    With the fins on the rear and the funky green paint, I thought that it was a 50's Cadillac at first glance! LOL. Where there's a will, there's a way.

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i think i woulda put that in a boat i could at least fish out of.....