Check this Boy out

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by RedEye_Allen, Oct 2, 2005.

1. RedEye_Allen

RedEye_Allen New Member

State:
    Red Bank , South Carolina
    Got these Pictures This morning. This was Taken about 5:45 In the Morning down in Blythwood Sc. I do plan on Letting this one Live 1 more Year before i take him. Got some Good Blood with this one. Tell me what you guys thing.
    Oh yeah and the other 2 bucks in the Area Dwarf him. have yet to get them on Cam yet .

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450003256/4.JPG

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450003256/3.JPG

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450003256/2.JPG

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450003256/1.JPG

2. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    WOW now thats what im talking about.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Very nice pics. Red!
    Hope to see what he looks like next year.

4. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    I got one like that as well that im going to let go for anouther year or two i hope noone else shoots him it would be a shame. I cant find the pic right now but i will post when I find it.

5. Sean

Sean New Member

State:
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's Satans pet! :eek:

Very nice pics, awesome job. I have a new desktop wallpaper now. :cool:

6. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    now thats a Christmas Tree ...

great pics ... if you dont get him this year I hope he makes it throu season he will even be BIGGER next ....

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    how ya gonna cpr that, lol. nice buck. should make a nice trophy for the pool room or whever ya have the collection.

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    That is one monster buck man. How did you get those pictures?

9. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That will be one very nice buck in the coming years hope nothing happens before you can harvest him.

10. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    that's gonna be a bruiser next season hope you get the chance next season. i'd still like to see the ones that dwarf him...john

11. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    nice deer, i bet he will be a giant in a few years, man this cold weather is giving me some hunting fever. im sitting in my camo coat right now! cant wait till rifle season.

12. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    very nice deer but you can tell hes very young, yes i would deffinitly wait till next year or maybe even two years if hes on your property. dont you just love the deer cams.

13. RedEye_Allen

RedEye_Allen New Member

State:
    Red Bank , South Carolina
    Just as a Update. Those other 2 i was talking about. I took one of them the Night before last. he went 152 B&C and Weighed in at 249 lbs. The Base of his Horns had a 4" Diameter. I didn't get any pictures after the Kill because of the Graphic images The shot Made. . I Shot him at 25 Yards with my .270 using a 185 Grain Cartridge. The meat all turned out Salvageable but Needless to Say that was the worst Deer i have Ever had to Clean. The Hydrostatic Shock Turned his Innards to Mush. Very Graphic i know but That was the worst Smell i have ever been put through. As Soon as i Get him Mounted i will Post some Pics . He's well worth the 350 Dollars to get him Mounted.

14. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    I Might Have Been Worth The 5 Dollars To Join In The Boc Big Buck Contest To Try And Win The Free Mount....john