Check out thread on California Catfishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by CatMan(Cali), Jun 14, 2009.

1. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Check out the thread on the California Catfishing page. I posted in the wrong area. And watch the LakeShow capture it's 15th title.

2. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Lakers Won!!!!!!!:009:

Jaime

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Screw the Lakers..... just low-life "hype" IMO....LOL:wink:

Bayrunner Ray

4. mangles

mangles New Member

State:
    california
    Now tell me why the Lakers win and then the low life POS start a riot in LA. Boy what a classey bunch of folks dont you think. Throwing debris at busses, hurting people and just plain damaging others property. What a damn joke abosolutly rediculous.

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Celtics!!!

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :crazy:
    So let me get this straight Bulldog - one man kills someone & there's a possibility that person could walk in less than a month? :0a14:
    :confused2:

What's up with that?
    :0a28:

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    regardless of whether or not he was in a crosswalk or not, Stallworth was drunk driving anybody else would be looking at a pretty sizeable jail term! It is all about who's got the money!!!

8. mangles

mangles New Member

State:
    california
    Now that is crazy you know it is amazing what these "stars" cam get away with, what a shame. Just goes to show how corrupt usa's court system is

9. desertcatrat

desertcatrat New Member

State:
    Palm Springs,a.
    i never killed anyone or had a good lawyer and i did time, and not no thirty days, i call B.S.
    im w ya mangles idiocy is the culprit

10. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    That Stallworth deal is a joke. I have a buddy(can't say what his charges are out of respect to him) that is going to court from the streets and they are offering him an 11 year deal with good behavior could be out in 6. All I can say is he didn't come close to killing anybody and if anything was only hurting himself. My buddy is a family guy and takes very good care of his daughters. He messed up, but nobody died and like I said, if anything, he only hurt himself. There were no victims besides himself. I better watch out Stallworth's younger brother plays for Fresno St. That's alright Fresno is the hardest city in the nation against DUI's. Stallworth would have had his ass in the slammer out here.

11. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    This society that we live in feeds off of the mighty dollar. The criminal Justice system is no different. Those who have the money gets the benefit, those who do not have get the shaft. Those who don't have gets the weakest lawyers, can not make bail, can not pay off certain fines or fast enough, gets profiled the most, also dont have the neccesary connections to help them out in certain situations. Its a shame that you can kill someone and get less time than someone selling a 20 dollar bag of stones on the corner if you have the dead presidents to get off or get less time. That just goes to show the bridge that is drawn between social classes in our society between upper, middle, and lower class. Nothing has really change since the feudal days of early world history. The lower class still do not have the ability and benefits just like the ones who can do - even when it comes to the criminal justice system.

12. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Just hang in there gang... our Prez is going to make it all ok... got plans to make everything like it should be.... LOL....

Bayrunner Ray

13. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    The Prez will likely not do much since he is limited in power, the judicial system balances the power in the first place since no one supposively is above the law. Its just that cash rules everything around if the price is right - one of the ups and downs of a capitalistic society. Have to take the good with the bad.

B

14. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Man, what's up with the prez bashin lately? Everywhere I turn in the newspaper, especially talk radio they are really rippin this guy a new one. I think you gotta give a guy more than 5 months before you start bashin him. He definitely has his hands full. I'm more concerned with someone killing someone and doing less than 30 days for it.:confused2:

15. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Is'nt the man your boss so to speek.:wink:... I'm sure that you boys within your area of government have solutions to the tax problems .....that most folks have....

The money that the government officials take as bribes... or what ever you call it..... "flat tax... for everyone"....

Bayrunner Ray

16. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Ray I believe the point that was trying to be made was that those who have money can afford to get the best representation and pay off fee's and etc. More so than bribes or deals like that. Regardless of who is prez this is what has been going on, well before Obama was even born as a matter of fact.

17. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    My side of the govt(IRS) where I work has solutions to a lot of peoples tax problems. But you have to understand that most people create their own problems. If you make over 100,000 a year and you're cheating on your taxes then that's on you. A lot of the people that owe have money and all they want is more money. To me, and people where I come from that is just flat out being greedy. Then they want to cry when their house gets levied. Even though I'm a Giants fan, why the heck is Barry Bonds cheating on his taxes? I can see if your family income is like 20,000 and you're trying to get a few extra bucks, but I still don't condone it. I bet the 20,000 a year person gets the shaft for 3,000 and the 200,000 a year person gets off scott-free for 20,000. Not right at all, but I guess that is the way it is.

18. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Neal Bortz "The fair tax book":wink:

19. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    You guy keep going on like this and you'll get shifted to H.I.

20. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Take some time and clear some of your PM's so you can post your BS stuff somewhere else my friend:wink:

Another fine teacher.... Bayrunner Ray