Check out this spinning reel from Accurate! Wow!

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by dreamcatcher, Apr 21, 2006.

1. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

This puppy right here would make me throw away all my baitcasters. LOL.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Vic, thats one heck of a reel. Whats the make?

3. rwbrown1

rwbrown1 New Member

State:
    Tulsa, OK
    Wow... A "whopper" for sure. Looks kinda' like the Van Staal reels in the Cabelas Salt Water catalog. Wonder what the price on that puppy is?:worship:

4. Crucial

Crucial New Member

State:
    Virginia Beach VA
    I am assuming you've referred to the Twin-Spin (since the link was nuked)... and that's a LOT of reel to be lugging around for cats!

The cool thing about the Van Staal's is they are available (oops "were" available) in sizes that normal people could use.

If you can find one, the Fin Nor Ahab is an outstanding spinning reel with amazing drag potential. Not as pretty as the Van Staal and Accurate reels, but not a thousand dollars either (which both Van Staal and the Twin Spin are)

5. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Yes, it was the Twinspin. What happened to the link? I'm not trying to sell the reel or anything. LOL. I just saw a picture of it, and thought it was a nice piece of work. To echo Kelly, you definitely don't need that one for catfish unless you're fishing for piriaba!!!! :eek:

6. Crucial

Crucial New Member

State:
    Virginia Beach VA
    Acording to the "rules" or at least what I recall of them (never had a forum, much less a fishing forum with so meny rules!) there are no link's allowed to retail sites of any kind unless they are a BOC $pn$or:rolleyes: SO attached is just a snap shot of one...

7. Crucial

Crucial New Member

State:
    Virginia Beach VA
    Ooops forgot the pic!

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    They have to have those rules or there would be somebody on here all the time trying to sale their product. I for one don't want to have someone trying to sale me someting on every other post.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya ain't gotta luv it. Ya just gotta live with it. We all have options.

10. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I like the idea of not wading thur a bunch of ads. if i wanted that i would watch catfish TV. but a photo of some interesting ,useful ,informative, new or unique products might not hurt to much. they might become sponcers through our interest. Just a thought.

11. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Why now they have the boss magnum baitcaster too. LOL