Cheap Motels in Madison close to the river?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by catfishcatcher, Jul 14, 2009.

1. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    I need some help from some of the local boc brothers in the Madison area. I am looking for a CHEAP place to stay 1 maybe 2 nights for a weekend fishing trip there. just looking for a place to sleep and maybe a shower. I can live with out all the other percs like a tv, microwave etc. We are going there to fish not hang out in a fancy motel. Hotel names and numbers would be great. Thanks Brothers.:wink:

2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I just checked online real quick. The cheapest I found was the Country Hearth Inn. It was $53.10 a night. It has a continental breakfast and here is what they had to say about it:

inncredible hot and cold continental breakfast - which consists of: bacon, sausage, gravy, biscuits, belgium waffles, bagels, muffins, danish, cereals hot and cold, fruit, coffee, milk and juices.

Here is the link I found it on
    http://www.hotels.com/property.do?p...|2|0|0&CIDay=14&sortBy=HCOMPICK&s=1&CIMonth=8

Good luck, those are some good waters!

3. catfishcatcher

State:
    indiana
    Thanks. That is what I found on the internet as well. Just wanting to see if there were any old fishermans motels along the river.

4. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    I would call that place up and just ask if they can give you a better rate. Most of the time i have done that i have got it. I used to stay at a hotel in Richmond for $30 a night. I highly doubt they are so packed they will refuse giving a discounted room out.

Fud

5. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That is the hotel I use and it has always been nice and clean.

6. catfishcatcher

State:
    indiana