cheap fishing gear alert

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Sep 5, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well im broke but thought ide pass along a warning.

check your local wallys.

i seen a 5000 abu rod and reel combo orig $62 and change for $30. a made in sweden one. an ugly crappie pan fish combo from $29 to $11. and many other rods and reels combos 1/2 off and tons of tackle hooks ect.... this was at 3 different stores in the past few days. if your looking for a few deals check now. its end of season. nows the time to scope and watch those blue coats. there marking and clearencing like mad men and women.

p.s. halloween candy is out already.:smile2:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    my girls bday is next month got to get her a heavy rod and reel sins i carupted her and she now kitty fishes lol thanks for the info be good time to get her a new out fit:wink:

3. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    I haven't noticed much at the Wal-Mart here on sale yet. But I did notice the candy being out for about a week now. I also have a neighbor that has holloween decorations out already. My wife is already talking about the new Christmas tree she got after last Christmas. I can't believe it is almost that time again!!!

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I like how they say end of season. Its not over. LOL! Its just gonna get better from here on out. Come on weather. Get them water temps down! :wink:

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Amen brother George!!!!!! Come on Fall!!!!:big_smile:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya there end of season is like saying here ya go. cheap gear in time for fall fishing,lol. :smile2:

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I was at wally world tonight and didn't see any good sales yet. But if its at one ,its coming to them all

BTW I did see the halloween candy and thought it was funny that it was out so early. but I guess that they will have Christmas stuff out in about 3 weeks:smile2: