Cheap beginner blue tick

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by maverick43812, Jun 7, 2006.

1. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    anyone interested in a cheap bluetick he is a young beginner but already chases coon skins. if anyone is interested let me no i am in southeastern ohio.

2. How cheap? What bloodline? Tell me more as I may be interested. I may be heading up that way in a week or two so let me know something.

3. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    not for sure im tryin to get rid of it for a friend she works till 11 tonite at the local walmart ill let u no all i can tell u is he is really good at runnin skins and since its for a member if your interested after i get the rest of the info ill give u a price u wont believe

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am interested as well. Please let us know the price.

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I wish i was interested but cant, I just last December put down my Bluetick, (Dexter) he was 11 1/2 and quite a pal, I sorely miss him and the rest of the pack (we still have 4 dogs) just arent the quality of dog he was.
    There was the time he ate a whole tube of Ben Gay.....and the 2 times he chewed holes in my jacket or shirts because I had left gum in them, then he ate numerous pairs of undies, he once ate a whole box of the ex wifes vaginal suppositories for Yeast infections, and if there was a rabbit within a half a mile, he would be inside baying and chirping like crazy, his sniffer was as good as they get! Not to mention he was a great pet, I never hunted him. His daddy was some grand champion, something or another.
    Thanks for the memory! Im sure he will be a great dog for someone!
    Salmonid

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I see the ad in the For Sale area, doesnt get much cheaper than Free. :big_smile:

How old is the hound? I made the mistake of mentioing this to my wife. If it's good w/ kids & young enough we really want it.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Maverick,

I sent you my work (toll free #) & home # (you can call me collect).