cheap abus

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by danyelle, Oct 12, 2005.

1. danyelle

danyelle New Member

where is the cheapest place on or offline to buy abu ambassadeurs? any feedback would be appreciated

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i would have to say walmart. its seasons end. i got two 6500's cl3 for $40 each and a $99 6600d5 for $59. and a 5500 cle for $35. they were on clearence lat seasons end at wally.wait and check weekly on them.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I was going to say Ebay but I dont think you can beat those prices

4. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Jeremy your Wal Mart must be different than the ones we have here….LOL Man I wish our wal mart would do something like that.

5. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Online try jackson lures they have factory reconditioned ABU 6500"s for $55.00, the 5500 for $50.00. They also have the 6500 trophy series reels for $87.00

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Seriously, man 59 dollar Abu Garcia's? That would be awesome! I paid 110 for mine. Pick me up ten of them.lol Good Luck Fishin!

7. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    where are you from i know a place outside of columbia that has real good prices. the best i have found

8. danyelle

danyelle New Member

flatheadhunterx, i am from somerset

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    There really isnt a season for fishing in the south. We may see a few rods hit a sale barrel but reels? Never. Atleast nothing I want to fish with.

10. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Around here you are more likely to find a big sale around tax time. The stores want to get as much stuff off of inventory as they can, so they don't have to pay the taxes on it.

11. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    I think they said walmarts sales is somewhere in between late febuary to april. They try to move the merchandise to bring in new models. Jeremy caught it just right. A friend om mine in the store is going to call me when they go on sale. Be just the right time to pick up a couple of them 7000s that i'd otherwise not buy because of price.