Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal with the chat room.. I have never been able to access it after the last 3 or so upgrades to the site. I have Java and the Addon Chat but it still doesnt work... Whats the deal with this

· Registered
Winston, Indiana
4,669 Posts
Shane,

When you click on chat, it ask the folks who are already in there if they want to chat with you and they have to click yes or no.
You are obviously getting more no than yes:wink::wink::wink:

I crack myself up
...W

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shane,

When you click on chat, it ask the folks who are already in there if they want to chat with you and they have to click yes or no.
You are obviously getting more no than yes:wink::wink::wink:

I crack myself up
...W
Oh, I see... Hummmm Them guys are just messing with me... Im gonna have to watch them... LOL :Happy:

· Registered
10,440 Posts
you are right shane they messing with you.you got to take ever thing someone post with a grain of salt or you will stay mad a lot.bunch of good folks here just laugh a lot it works for me. :rotfl::rotfl:

· Registered
4,613 Posts
I have trouble getting in to chat at times myself heck i,ve even had to redown load java a time or 2 to get in there ,don,t know whats going on with that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.