Chat Room meet and Greet!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Jul 28, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    For the new Arkansas members, the chat room is blessed with many Arkansas members as regulars, you must download java to get in but you will met Members such as Tallman, posionpit,cassk, and a few more, Arkansas members fill the chat room on regular basis, Members post in this thread the time you will be in chat.

2. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    tops , i think we need to set a date for an arkansas and all member elsware chat gathering . lets just see how many members we can get on here at one time . :smile2:

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Robert, One of my jobs are to approve/disapprove new member account, I see many Arkansas folks joining I just thought this would be a good way to meet the new members. No big deal!

4. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Tops i do know we got alot of new arkansas members and i to would like to get to know them . I for one dont have any members that live to close to me but i know there must be a few

5. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    I'll try myself to get on chat some tomorrow night while I am off. I am at work tonight and cannot access chat from here. Haven't been in the chat room much here since I joined. Maybe one of these days we can have a chat room that actually has voice chat like the yahoo rooms do now.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with a few of you to get better acquainted.

don3778

6. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    ...but I'm going fishing about 0530 or 0600. They've opened up another area of Camp Robinson WMA and I want to give it a try. But I'll try and get on sometime tomorrow afternoon.

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well I'm sorry folks. Something is going crazy in my computer and it won't let me in chat. I'm still trying tho but nothing yet.

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Arkansas members let us try today around 6:00Pm 29 July 08, Fill chat up with Arkansas!!

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas

The above time will be Arkansas Time

10. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I would love to be there but my computer is still on the blink and won't let me into chat.

11. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Dang it I missed the 6:00 chat lol I was fishin with my grand daughter. I think this is a kool idea Top, TY for firing us up. I think we Arkies have a real strong run on chat, getting a bunch more on chat would be to kool. :cool2: Go Arkie catfishing.

12. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    well tops i was there -cass bet yall had a blast

13. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Sorry I missed that time also. Been too busy lately to even get on the board. But this is a good ideal, and I encourage all new members to try the chat room. It is like all other BOC happenings. Once you been there then you will want to go back. It is a great way to get to know your fellow members until you get to where you can attend a gathering!!!

Tall - We ai't that far from each other as you know(maybe 30 miles at the most). We just get conflicting schedules and can't fish as much as we like!!!