Charlize Theron.... I wont be seeing her new movie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Dec 11, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope her new movie Aeon Flux stinks up the box office! Ms Theron has just taken more steps up the PETA ladder. They are now making her some sort of poster child for their hate & lie filled orginization.

FYI: I guess PETA is trying to make people think other big stars are riding their bandwagon. For instance they have a picture of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill on their web site making it look like they are happy PETA folks, but I know for a fact that Tim hunts & fishes & lives on a farm. :cursing:

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bryan, You are correct! Tim does fish and hunt. I have known Tim sence he was a little boy. He is from my home town. Start, Louisiana. A couple years he has a special concert at a cotton gin on one of the networks, NBC I think, well I have pull many cotton trailers to that gin. :D

3. poppie

poppie New Member

Are you aware that the wonderful (peace loving CHOKE GASP) save everything except humans organization PETA is NUMBER 1 (THAT'S RIGHT NUMBER ONE [1] on Homeland Security and the FBI'S list of THOSE WHO ARE MOST LIKELY THREATS TO COMMIT ACTS OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM?

Now there's a fact they should be real proud of!!!!!!!!!!

Since I get my kicks out of ticking people off I Wish every member would use GOD BLESS YOU or MERRY CHRISTMAS in every post until New Years! If it ticks someone off THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE! The Grinch will find them and Santa won't mind a lighter sack :p ! Later Poppie

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    LOL- You know... all the time I looked at her face, her other assets, her hair.... listened to her babble on and on and go slowly nutty in the movie "Devil's Advocate".... I never thought to look beyond the physical and see what she as a person is up to. You know why? CAUSE SHE'S PAID FOR HER FACE, OTHER ASSETS,AND HER HAIR, not her love of animals. LMAO

sorry to point it out but frankly if you said she had no legs below the knee, I woulda been dumbfounded and would never know. If you ask what color her eyes are... again... I draw a blank. I didnt see "Monster" so I dunno what she'd look like as a slot lizard.... all I care about is her Therons. both of em. Im only interested in one thing from her... and now this week I get to see them in action.... . and occasionally armed.

Sorry dudes.
    PETA wins in this battle.
    Ill give a half dead goat mouth-to-mouth to see her gently bouncing across the silver screen every so ofter. lol

5. Okccatman

Okccatman New Member

State:
    Norman,Ok
    Sal- roflmao.....I'm hunting for a half dead goat!

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sal,

Thats just it. That is the problem. People like her want to do away w/ fishing. Without fishing, there would be no BOC, but hey..... you'd still be able to look at her "other assets". :rolleyes:

By supporting her, in my opinon your supporting PETA.

7. quadman

quadman New Member

State:
    Danville, Virginia
    She don't have enough to watch jiggle! :D

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Personally,I don't have a problem with people having their own views,even if I don't agree with them.They cross the line,though,when they mix their professional life with their private life.

I don't go to movies anyways.

9. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI

Why is that which directly leads to demise so freaking delicious? OH SWEET FATE! OH, Remarkable and awe-inspiring punishment!

By supporting her? I never said I even considered listening to her in the first place- thats where you went wrong... I dont know what her voice even sounds like- but for the record, if she were holding a 70 lb flathead and standing there topless, I dont think Id even notice the fish, either... so you cant blame me for not listening.

You can add a lot of names to my PETA exemption (or support) list. Sorry, but when hotties are looking all soft and warm and jiggly and such, I happen to want to see them hugging trees... cause eventually theyre gonna run out of trees to hug- and thats when I make my move. ROTFL.

10. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    sal you crack me up i love it lol. me i seen the comercials of the movie personally i think she is not all the hot looking myself. now before some may flame me i didnt say she was ugly but in my opinion she aint no hottie. id rather see my wife all warm and jiggly :wub:

11. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Well, I never even heard of her before I saw this thread and the only reason I looked at the thread was to see who y'all was talking about.

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I wouldn't spend a plug nickle on her movie ;)

13. silver_dollar

silver_dollar New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's what you get for change from a silver dollar! :p