Charles Mill, Pleasant Hill, or Knox

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Muskrat24, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Muskrat24

Muskrat24 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Have any of you fellas had any luck with channels in either of these reserviors? What were you using? A friend of mine wanted to go fishing and I didn't want to choose a spot that we would catch anything because she has her eye on a couple cats. Thanks for your time.

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Good Channels in CHarles Mill for sure. I have never fished the others.

3. redneck_oh_44833

redneck_oh_44833 New Member

State:
    Galion Ohio
    I have not had a lot of luck yet this year but in the past I've cougbht a lot of decent fish from knox lake.
    Matt

4. Muskrat24

Muskrat24 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks fellas. I've tried at knox and havn't had any luck below the spillway. My cousin caught a decent one by the marina on a buzz bait two years ago.

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    they are starting to hiy at the shallow end of knox, went to charles mill last weekend, never even had a hit and the water was still very cold there, but any of them will do

6. Muskrat24

Muskrat24 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks smokey869

7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ive had awesome luck at knox and charles mill last year! I was out a knox yesterday and got one run and missed him...At charles mill ive had more luck on just plain ole chicken live than anything else but hoping to shy away from some of the lil ones this year. But me and mike are going out to charles mill tomorrow evening if you or anyone else wants to come along....Im hoping to get into a shovel or two but if not i guess a channel will still be a good time lol If you are interested my # is (419)651-6144

8. Muskrat24

Muskrat24 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I appriciate the offer rcbbracing but trying to get some alone time with her, and seeing as she wanted to cook up some catfish I was looking for a place that wouldn't be a dissappointment if we went. Thank you all for the replies I much appricate them, the BOC is definately the place to be if you want to be, or get into, or already a catfishermen.

9. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    I have caught a lot of channels at all three, and for me all three had one thing in common, THROW AT THE TIMBER!! Cut shad and chicken liver should do the trick, Good luck!