Chargers

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i'm tellin' ya, these guys look awesome against the weak broncos.....this team has the look of a superbowl team.

they are playing much better than the pats or the colts...or for that matter, anyone else in the AFC

2. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Yea, they're on a roll.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I say they are the best in the league right now. Chargers scored 48 points against one of the better defenses in the NFL.

4. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    yea, I think your looking at the next Super Bowl Champ!!!!

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Well, it looks like LT will be the MVP this year, and I also think we will see the Chargers in the Super Bowl, opefully agaist my beloved Bears, but in my dream the Bears win!

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I'm with Luey.
    Bill

7. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

I'm going to have to say that I want to see them get to the big game, because they are playing the best football in the league. Like you said, they have the look of champions. It would be nice to see them go up against the...
    The New Orlean Saints?!?!?! Okay, maybe that is just wishful thinking, but man what a story that would be...Both teams have never won a championship, and the Saints are coming on strong!

Who Dat?:big_smile:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That would be nice.The Saints look like the best team in the NFC right now.Its looking like a Chargers vs. Saints Superbowl to me with the Chargers taking it all.

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I agree that the Chargers look like the best team in the AFC right now! But things change in a big hurry so lets see what happens...

10. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Like the old saying goes.................."on any givin Sunday"....how true it is