Change For Tournament Talk

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Catfish_Commando, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Those who signed up for my e-mail list got the specific details and the video.

But a quick recap for those not on my list, and the purpose for this new forum.

You may post any of your experiences with any catfish tournament you may happen to participate in within this forum. Have a date, announcement, or whatever, feel free to post.

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I welcome the change. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No longer have to call it a 'gathering' then? Or can we only mention these on this particular thread?

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Darryl, if you want to call it a gathering, you can. Or you can call it a fish fight, combat fishing contest, Hawg calling or whatever. :smile2: You can post anything you want to about tournaments within the tournament section. And yes by name. The only key is that it be posted only within this area:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=532

Worried? Test the waters and see. Personally, I think I'd just call a tournament a tournament myself though! :wink:

4. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Bryan hit the nail on the head. Talk about whatever tournament you want, just make sure its in the right location as shown above. If a tournament wants their own sub-forum, thats easy to do.

5. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Can you just feel the love..... :smile2:

For all those who read this, and click on through. NO LOVE FOR YOU. :roll_eyes:

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I think it's great for the sport. Hope no plans are being made to allow "paylakes". That would stir up a whirlwind.

7. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    I think you just did a stir there :smile2:

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Feel the love Brother....:wink:. Sorry if it did stir up problems.

9. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Paul I think this is a great Idea. This should make it easier to spread the word on tournament catfishing. I cant wait to see some new post. Thanks brother!!!:smile2:

10. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    I don't fish tournaments, but didn't want to just click on through :smile2: . It's cool though that there is a place for them to be posted on here.

11. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Those who signed up for my e-mail list got the specific details and the video.

But a quick recap for those not on my list, and the purpose for this new forum.

You may post any of your experiences with any catfish tournament you may happen to participate in within this forum. Have a date, announcement, or whatever, feel free to post.

12. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    ah ha! so this is where you guys are at!

so we can talk about any tournament we may fish? a BPS'S---cabelas!--local events?---

i guess im what you would call a die hard tournament guy! i fish about everything i can in my reigion, im on the water year round, im not the best guy out on the water but i do ok!
    there are alot of good catfisherman on this site, just wondering how many tournaments guys are with us ?

there is one of the biggest tournament classics comin up(cabelas) on sept 26-27 08 in henderson ky, who's gonna fish it?
    should be a real good tournament, hope to see you guys there!

13. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I won't be at the King Kat Classic myself, but NEOCATS is sending our points champion from this year.

14. PiscMonkey

PiscMonkey New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Paul! put me on the list I would love to learn the ropes about all this. :big_smile: :cool2:

15. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Click on the little Image located in in the left hand side of the page. The image of me and Julie from Tite Lok.

16. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Is there a section for professional frog giggers? :smile2:

17. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    thanks paul for a place to post makes them easy to find

18. cattbuster

cattbuster New Member

State:
    clarksville,ark
    I just got into tournament catfishing this year me and my wife love it.I've catfished for forty years now And come to find out there's alot i did not know.But learning at a cost.But will never quit because i love the compition and the fellowship of all the new friends that i have because of tournament catfishing.I just want to say its a great thing what everyone has done for this great sport.I'm glad to be a small part of of this.

19. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks Lyle...

I have a few guys that have been keeping me walking the path...

Douglas works on me nightly.. :Happy:

20. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Steve aint half bad for a Kentuckian who never wears shoes.