chamois

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by jcook77, Sep 1, 2008.

1. jcook77

jcook77 New Member

State:
    mo
    i was wondering is there any good guides around chamois. I went this weekend with a guy who didnt know crap.

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Shouldn't talk about Marty that way!:smile2: Fishing down there not any good lately?

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Where in the heck is Chamois at? Never heard of it.

Tom

4. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    East of Jeff. city. below the mouth of Osage, Bonnet Mills 1st then Chamoise, south side of river,(Missouri River).
    Jim

5. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think this might be an inside joke. This dude doesn't need a guide to catch big fish. :eek:oooh:

6. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Are you saying Justin was fishing with himself ,:big_smile: thats Agee country, several of a 100+ has been caught iin that area.
    Jim

7. midmocat

midmocat New Member

State:
    MO
    It is what you call getting dry holed Jcook you should know that term you invented it!

8. Chris Baker

Chris Baker New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's way to funny! Dry holed. Have you been back down to your dry hole Marty? It might be worth checking out a little more. Here I was worried about beating you guys and you all were just tring to dry hole each other. Now you are making me feal bad. Man if my partners world record would have had skin and wiskers instead of scales and teeth we would have give them some compitition. Oh well, had lots of fun and it was a wonderful night to fish.