Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to get into the 2008 B.O.C. Spring Fishoff. Its fun and doesnt cost much, lets have a good representation from Kentucky on this one. Thanks

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
to get into the 2008 B.O.C. Spring Fishoff. Its fun and doesnt cost much, lets have a good representation from Kentucky on this one. Thanks
Walter, thought I'd let you Cane-Tuck-Ee boys know that you-uns can't add up all your fish to win. Even if'n you could you ain't got enough toes and fingers to keep up with any decent catfish weights!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Banned
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Walter, thought I'd let you Cane-Tuck-Ee boys know that you-uns can't add up all your fish to win. Even if'n you could you ain't got enough toes and fingers to keep up with any decent catfish weights!:smile2::smile2::smile2:
LOL...Ya'all being from the show-me state just view our entries and we will show you what a catfish looks like. jk:wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scott from Dry Ridge, Ky! Just stumbled across the forums tonight and signed up! Tons of awesome fish on here!! Tried to upload my pics but gonna have to resize first!! I do alot of fishing for blues around the markland dam are(secret spot! Caught a 67, 57, 47, 35 and some smaller last summer! The most i ever fished in the ohio and now im hooked!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Scott from Dry Ridge, Ky! Just stumbled across the forums tonight and signed up! Tons of awesome fish on here!! Tried to upload my pics but gonna have to resize first!! I do alot of fishing for blues around the markland dam are(secret spot! Caught a 67, 57, 47, 35 and some smaller last summer! The most i ever fished in the ohio and now im hooked!

Scott,
Welcome to the BOC from Indiana. I fish the markland dam area from time to time myself. I live nearby so its easy access for me. rspd507

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.