Challenging all Kentucky members...

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by wolfman, Feb 26, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    to get into the 2008 B.O.C. Spring Fishoff. Its fun and doesnt cost much, lets have a good representation from Kentucky on this one. Thanks

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Walter, thought I'd let you Cane-Tuck-Ee boys know that you-uns can't add up all your fish to win. Even if'n you could you ain't got enough toes and fingers to keep up with any decent catfish weights!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    LOL...Ya'all being from the show-me state just view our entries and we will show you what a catfish looks like. jk:wink:

4. scottandglenda

scottandglenda New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Scott from Dry Ridge, Ky! Just stumbled across the forums tonight and signed up! Tons of awesome fish on here!! Tried to upload my pics but gonna have to resize first!! I do alot of fishing for blues around the markland dam are(secret spot! Caught a 67, 57, 47, 35 and some smaller last summer! The most i ever fished in the ohio and now im hooked!

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome from Missouri Scott. Sounds as if ya got fishin figured out already.Hope ya enjoy it here.

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Welcome to The BOC from the Hoosier state
    GO HOOSIERS

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I say to settle the KY/Miss have each group pick 5 guys represent the state.Those 10 guys have a 2 day fish off at a neutral site.

8. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN

Scott,
    Welcome to the BOC from Indiana. I fish the markland dam area from time to time myself. I live nearby so its easy access for me. rspd507