Challenge to FLATHUNTER, DINKBUSTER, SALMONID & T-MAN

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by H2O Mellon, May 18, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You all have PM's. Are any of you going to accept the challenger or run like little girls? :lol:

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Im in "sissy boy" for Sunday morning, I got the hall pass and might be able to do a late night Sat into Sunday, Will have to get home and see how the "Boss's " mood is but I already go the pass for Sunday early, Im like you and NEED to get out, I cant take this, its been almost 2 weeks since I been out and 3 weeks since I fished for cats:crazy: Reading all the recent flathead posts is killing me..........:roll_eyes:

Salmonid

3. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Oh boy, here we go again...LOL!

4. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
  5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Whatchya gonna do brother when the dinkbuster runs wild on you!!!!:confident:

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Such brotherly love....LOL sound like a family feud a comming

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    its ok Dink hes too afraid to challenge pendog and dink :tounge_out: . Oh and Mellon baseball is over now and im free anytime. Also i got 5 nice suckers today that are alive. largest around 16 inches but the average prolly 10 inches

8. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, you have a pm from me. For starters i have to work half the day, and I have a crap load of stuff to do the rest of the weekend:crazy: . I have all kinds of stuff to do for graduation next week. You dont know how bad i want to go man, maybe next time. Sorry and good luck!!

Thanks for the invite buddy,

Travis

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man Nate, I guess I forgot to include you. Sorry. I sent ya a PM.

If something happens & the river doen't go down, who is up for an all nighter at Paint Creek Spillway? If so can we car pool, becasue I'm broke this week. Yes, I am sure Flathunter will liek this, since he does'nt have to drive!!!!

Guys, I have a repo auction todya, so call me on my cell.

10. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    whats this about a pay-lake that was sent in my PM? you serious?:big_smile:

11. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon i dont have you cell number, pm it to me if you dont care my friend.:big_smile:

12. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah, Bryan mentioned in my PM about hitting the $ lakes and then posting the pics from the riverbank just to make Jack think we actually caught some fish. Heck Im not proud, count me in.....:eek:oooh:

Salmonid

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here is comes by fellwo BOC brothers,

Dink, Mark, Flat, T-Man,

Who wants to go to Rainbow Lakes tonight? Yes I am serious. Let's brake the law & put all the cats we catch back into the river. Yes I am serious.

14. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio

From my old days, I can tell you exactly where to fish and what to use for bait and pretty much anything you would ever need to know about that place. All you have to do is, throw all the flats you catch in my stretch of the river. :big_smile:

15. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    im up for anything tonight Bryan or Saturday. And yes i would go to paint creek. Maybe we can catch that cast net you lost:big_smile: