Challenge to all Steelers and Pats fans!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I would like to issue the following challenge/wager to all Steelers and Patriots fans. If the Steelers beat the Pats then all Pats fans who accept this challenge most post a new avatar for 1 week with a photo of themselves holding a sign that clearly reads Pittsburgh Steelers #1. Now if the Pats win I and any Steeler fans that accept the challenge will post a new avatar photo for 1 week holding a sign that says New England Patriots #1. So who's up for this challenge? Post on this thread prior to the 4:15 kick-off on Sunday. I will be 1st and announce that I am signed up for this challenge! :cool2:

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Nice Avatar photo Scott. Let's get something straight before we go on here, I will never hold up a sign that says the Patriots are #1.LOL!!:smile2:

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ya me either.... wait.. as long as it says their #1. But it could say #1 cheaters. or something comical right... as long as it says they are #1..

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

ROFL Scott, Scott, Scott...if the pats lose they will STILL BE #1...if the steelers win, THEY WILL STILL BE SUCKING HIND TIT:smile2:

should be a good game tho...the pats look tired. let's hope they suck it up:big_smile:

5. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Yeah Phil, they do look tired. Maybe they shoulda rested some players earlier in the year when they were running up the score:big_smile_2:.
    Maybe they should rest some players the last week of the season against the Giants. Hope they don't lose (the giants probably couldn't even beat the second stringers though).

There is a real chance here that if Belichek doesn't give these guys some rest, that they may very well be wore out by playoffs.

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now, now...We all know my Cleveland Browns are number 1!:crazy:

7. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    sounds like you already know what the outcome of this one is going to be. GO PATS!!!

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I've been saying the Steelers are going to beat the Pats for the past month? What are you talking about? Go on the Steelers thread and see for yourself.:confused2: Anyways, it's not the Colts playing the Patriots. Hey Phil, you sound a little concerned about your Pats? Maybe they shouldn't have ran their players out of steam so early.BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:smile2:

9. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro

Ryan, Your prediction would cause a betting man to put his money on the Pats. Didn't you say that Indy would beat the Pats? I believe that you predicted a Pats loss in Dallas as well. Your track record hasn't been great. As far as the Pats being "out of steam", their record would indicate that they may not need steam (or hot air for that matter) to beat anyone. Until the Pats see the smaller number on the scoreboard the only steam that comes into play is the stuff you're blowing.:wink:

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    No Floundaman, If you recall I said "No NFC team can beat the Colts or the Pats." Of course I was going to pick the Colts to win, we are the defending Super Bowl Champs and did beat them last year on our way to the Big One. The Colts/Pats game did not dissapoint, the Colts dominated them the first three quarters and had a 20-10 lead going into the fourth.:wink: I predicted the Green Bay/Dallas game 38-28 and it ended up 37-27 same spread 10 points! That's not to bad of a guess if you ask me!:wink:

11. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Ryan I'm not criticizing all of your predictions, just the ones that originate from the heart and not the head. I realize as a Pats fan, I want to pick the Pats every week. That doesn't mean that it's the right pick. I want to pick anyone that plays against those teams that pose a threat to the Pats Superbowl chances, but that doesn't translate into a good pick. Picking the Pats every week has been the right pick whether you like them or not. They have demonstrated that no one can beat them through 12 weeks. They are the smart pick. Having said that, I mentioned in another thread that I think that the Jets game may be the one that does the undefeated season in. I don't think that the Steelers will go into Foxboro and beat the Pats. I don't want anyone to beat the Pats. I think that the Pats may lose one along the way. If so, I hope it isn't the last one! The Jets beat the Steelers, it's difficult to beat any team twice, Mangini wants nothing more than to beat the Pats and Belichik, the Jets are very familiar with the Pats playing them twice every year and the Belichik-Mangini connection, and the Pats may not have anything to play for except an undefeated season. I watched last year's AFC championship game, when the Colts picked Brady off on the last drive my wife yelled "That sucks". I said "Brady had the ball in his hand with a chance for the win. You can't ask for a better situation, but he didn't get it done." Props to the Colts for last year, but this year isn't last year. Root with your heart, pick with your head!:0a32:

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Well so far there have been a bunch of posts on my challenge thread but nobody has actually accepted the wager! :confused2: Come on you Pats fans! You will look good with a new avatar showing your love for the Steelers!:crazy: :smile2: :cool2:

13. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    enough said....

Attached Files:

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Good pic Shane. Scott, I know man, where's all the better that talk a bunch of game about the Patriots? I'll just go on ahead and call all of them out since everyone of these guys praise the Pats to the sweet high heavens,

Phil
    Floundahman
    Brad K
    Cattoo
    S_Man

Step up to the plate fellas.:wink: It's just a friendly bet, I just want to see all of your pitiful mugs holding those Steelers posters.LOL!!

15. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    sorry guys no signs either way but steelers win 21 to 20 :big_smile:

16. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I liked it myself too Ryan... See if i can find more....

17. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I should have issued such a challenge when the Jets played the Steelers:big_smile:

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Now here's a brave guy stepping up 3 weeks after an upset! :roll_eyes: :smile2: If your a Jets fan you have my sympathy! :smile2:

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Come on you Pats fans! My team is a 11 point underdog! :crazy: Step up to the plate! :0a37:

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    no signs for me either.
    at this point it doesnt matter if Pats win or not. Its the playoff that now counts for them.
    The rest is just records. They keep it up and they will be wore out in the play offs. I think they should rest up some guys.

I will take a bet on the Pats/stealers game but not with the sign.
    anyone for Rep points. I aint sure how many RP i give at one time when I hit someone but its a bunch. LOL. I'll take the Pats for a win.
    Pats win, RP me. If they loose, I'll do the same for you.
    Any takers.