Challenge for some of my Ohio Brothers.....LOL!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Jan 11, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm Challenging at least: Rollo, Crab, NetmanJack and Ryang and any others that want in on this challenge to join up in the BOC Survivors Series. I know Netman knows all about this game. I'll include the link with the sign-up and rules. This will be the 3rd one of these and the first 2 were great!!!!! You all sign up and I'll join also. You never know, you all may be able to get some REVENGE on me.....:crazy::wink::smile2:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67042

Are you all manly and brave enough to join up????? Its not hard but you just may have to get affectionate with farm animals....:tounge_out::smile2:

Just remember, you may be able to get your revenge back on me!!!:smile2:
    If nothing else, they are a lot of fun and I guarantee you'll all love the game!!!

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Uhhhh John I didnt see you on the sign up :smile2:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ive read some of it and honestly it sounds like a blast, when I did read what the challenge was I really didnt have any time to do something for that. I would like to it but I would be voted off fast since I either wouldnt finish what was needed.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I said if at least a few of you sign up, I will. Mainly at least 3 of you. We may be on the same team at first but you never know what'll happen. You'll have time, trust me!!!:wink:

The main thing is always!!! Always send in something for an answer for all questions whether its right or wrong. The people that don't submit anything at all or very little are usually the first to go....:wink:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Come on guys!!!!! Trust me, It won't be that bad. I've been in the first 2 of them and they were fun!!!
    Just think Gary, enough of you Ohio Brothers sign up and I'll probably be the first one to go!:confused2::wink::smile2:

PM me or call me and I'll explain it more, I've got it all figured out....Well, how to come in 3rd place at least!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think my Northern Brothers are skeered of this.....They just won't respond to this thread. Gary responded but didn't have a good enough excuse...:wink::smile2:

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    John, could it be that there all girlie men?? Come on guys step up to the plate!!!:0a19:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Who needs an excuse I just dont feel the need is that better :cool2: