Central Texas Lake Maps?

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by GMC FishHauler, Jul 2, 2007.

1. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    Does anyone know a place to get Topo maps of central texas lakes?
    I can not find any for lake waco or lake limestone

2. BoxxerBoyDrew

BoxxerBoyDrew New Member

State:
    Woodway, Texas
    On the TPWD Site for Lake Waco it says to call them for a map. I always forget to call till they are closed!! DUHHH ME Other than that the 2007 Hot Maps Preimum has a detailed map of L. Waco, but the program is $149.99!! I have read that they are making paper maps from the same program, but I can never find a Listing for L. Waco?? Might have to give them a call too!??!

Hope this helps Buddy!!
    Andy

3. jedt

jedt New Member

State:
    Cameron,Texas
    Lake Waco is going to be hard to find there GMC. Yall have an Academy now over in Waco . They should have a top spot or Hook and line map of Limestone maybe even and Aids map but it will be older and not as good quality. BTW thats the brand names of those maps.

I am going to suspect Waco will be in the same boat as Granger on getting a good topo map. You may have to do like me and got to www.mytopo.com. This website letss you make a topo map of the area you want although the depth lines under water are a little hard to decipher. At least you will have some kind of map.

4. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    www.lureoftheoutdoors.com
    they have maps for sale for several lakes in the texas and southern states.
    I found a map for sale of lake limestone and that was the brand.