Central Texas Catfisherman

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by TxRiverman, Jun 5, 2006.

1. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    We should try to get together one of these nites and fish,tell lies,and meet each other. I live in the Austin area,anybody interested?

2. edward361

edward361 New Member

State:
    Shiner Tex
    I live Shiner Tx. lets get together

3. knapperheadmatt

knapperheadmatt New Member

State:
    texas
    where are ya'll gonna fish? i could join you during the week or sat. nite if close to austin.
    matt

4. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    Ed,
    What body of water do you fish?

5. edward361

edward361 New Member

State:
    Shiner Tex
    sorry for taking so long to reply. been fishing. I fish the colorado river, Lake Texana, Celeto creek lake,and the Guadalupe river.

6. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    That's cool Edward, I'm drinking a shiner right now. If anybody wants to fish around Canyon Lake, New Braunfels, or San Marcos, at night and usually all night on the weekend let me know. I'm down with some fishin'!

PM me at or call my cell 281-731-8660.

7. Catfish_addiction

Catfish_addiction New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey uptoolate,

I could probable be talked into doing a little night fishing at Calaveras. If your intersested let me know sometime.

8. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    Hey Catfish Addiction, Calaveras is a little bit of a drive for me, but I'm interested. I've never fished that lake before but I've heard nothing but good about it on another site (I won't mention names, the one with the texas flag, you know the one). Give me a call and we'll discuss it or exchange email, since we can't post email addresses.

9. Catfish_addiction

Catfish_addiction New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm like you, it's a bit of a drive for me too, but it's one of the better lakes within about 100 miles of Kerrville. After driving to, and thru SA it takes me about 1.5 Hr to get there. But the fishing can be good. I'll get you my #s and maybe we can put something together. Mike

10. Bigun

Bigun New Member

State:
    Burnet, TX
    Choke Canyon is about 100 miles from Kerrville and is a good catfish lake. It pretty much requires a boat. I have seen good fish caught at the jetty at the Callaham launch ramp and at the 75 ac lake. Along about March when the shad die off and the wind blows them up to the bank you can load up in the shallow water along the bank.